COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
First person only?

Is the game going to be first person only or have third person aswell. As i am a firm believer that first person in these kinds of games is the better choice and if third person is involved first person is worthless. Also first post :3

9/21/2015 11:12:07 AM #1

I personly hope for third person, personal preference :9 I've alwayes liked looking at my character.

But we don't know at the moment, could be either I guess we just have to wait and see :3 and welcome to the forums InBForDead, you can always ask the devs at the q and a in IRC chat :9 I know theres a topic on how to connect. They usually hold the q and a on mondays but Cas said yesterday that they'd moved it to thursday :9

Sorry for bad gramma in advance, writing on my mobile.

9/21/2015 12:08:50 PM #2

Actually we have had confirmation that it is possible to play in both 3rd and 1st person. The most recent confirmation was in the comments of the latest Dev Journal over on MMORPG.com [Source] though it was mentioned on the forums a long time ago too:

"The game will be 3rd person, similar to ESO, EQN, AA, etc..., with the ability to zoom into 1st person." [Source]

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

9/22/2015 12:59:51 AM #3

forced 1st person is horrid. I like the option of 3rd person to perview my character properly in the environment I am in. :)