COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Upgrading After Kickstarter.

Can someone clarify on if we will be able to up our pledge after the kickstarter. Currently I am a baron however I want to make the leap towards count. Due to monetary constraint I won't be able to reach that goal by the end of the kickstarter.

Lord Theron, Baron Of Carthus. I plan on managing a town in a desert region. I'm looking for more like minded people.

(Coat of arms coming soon) Motto: The sun honors us all. Friend code: DA570B

5/21/2016 12:31:05 PM #1

Equally, I would like to be able to upgrade my pledge so that I can gain some IP, but won't have the money till a month after the campaign has finished.

Hjalmar Jarnfell, son of Eerikki.

5/21/2016 12:57:12 PM #2

They said there will be rewards after kickstarter through things like PayPal to pledge. However the rewards will be different I think from the ones of the kickstarter

5/22/2016 4:25:43 AM #3

Nothing official has been said, but it seems like they have hinted that you could. It would make sense since most players will want to buy more things as the game develops and the more we can upgrade our pledges, the more KS stretch goals that will be reached which benefits SB also.

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

5/22/2016 4:42:50 AM #4

Well they'll certainly be selling things like IP on the website after Kickstarter... if you buy some it will add to your game account (which doesn't exist yet, but will after Kickstarter).

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

5/22/2016 5:29:05 AM #5

Yes, to make it official, you will have the ability to upgrade your Kickstarter pledge when you back on our site.

We'll have PayPal backing for the first 30 days after Kickstarter, using the same tiers as KS to give our European backers the ability to get in on the original tiers. After that we'll change the tiers to a second iteration with different values and amounts. At that point if you upgrade it will be toward the existing tiers, not the original tiers, so you should keep that in mind.

5/22/2016 7:21:25 AM #6

Yay for confirmation!

😆😆😆

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

5/22/2016 8:13:03 AM #7

Awesome. So all I have to do is pay the other 250$ through paypal ?

Lord Theron, Baron Of Carthus. I plan on managing a town in a desert region. I'm looking for more like minded people.

(Coat of arms coming soon) Motto: The sun honors us all. Friend code: DA570B

5/22/2016 8:28:19 AM #8

I really like the system with paypal it gives a fair chance to everyone.

5/24/2016 3:17:56 AM #9

Will the new tiers be larger packages, or are you planning on opening things up ala carte?

5/24/2016 3:42:55 AM #10

Similar packages for the 2016 versions - but with slightly fewer benefits to give preference to our earliest backers.

That being said, you can always just purchase IP and use that to buy items from the IP store. So that's kind of like an ala carte idea.