COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
New website/store?

Aren't we supposed to get a new website or store today?

And they should consider taking down the main image on the home page since the Kickstarter is over.

6/6/2016 6:43:50 PM #1

It's coming but they need to sort it all out. I believe they said it might take upto 2 weeks

6/6/2016 6:44:45 PM #2

Waiting on 3rd party approval and lawyers. Should be tomorrow or wednesday.

Friend Code: F44A07

6/6/2016 6:45:29 PM #3

Thanks. Am I missing information they are putting out because I don't see any of that posted anywhere.

6/6/2016 6:47:52 PM #4

yea i have the same question. where are people getting the information

Friend Code: 5C6A1F The Sleeper Must Awaken

6/6/2016 6:49:21 PM #5

ARGHH! I've been waiting all day and just realized the timezone difference...

6/6/2016 6:49:31 PM #6

I don't know this, but i suspect we won't see a new site till after they send out the KS survey and process the data. Otherwise they are releasing a site with out the KS features, which they could do. it'd be nice to get an update post today though.

Friend code: A667D0

6/6/2016 6:49:57 PM #7

IRC channel/Discord/twitter/FB. There are many avenues in which the devs communicate with the community.

6/6/2016 6:50:28 PM #8

A lot of unofficial information is said in the IRC chat, which anyone can join. It was probably mentioned there.

6/6/2016 6:56:44 PM #9

Ugh.

I hope they realize their audience will follow them in many different ways and they don't end up relying on something like IRC to keep people updated.

I suggest using the forums and linking to the threads in IRC, FB, Twitter, so on as they are posted. This way they can tease the update with catchy headline and use the forum space to allow as big an update as they need to make.

6/6/2016 7:16:33 PM #10

I add all update to The Akashic Library, you should always be able to find up to date information there and links through to the various other communication avenues that soulbound get info across.

6/6/2016 7:19:32 PM #11

agreed hope they update the forums, facebook, etc as they mention stuff in IRC

Friend Code: 5C6A1F The Sleeper Must Awaken

6/6/2016 7:25:00 PM #12

We also find the information in the Q&As Caspian has with Bicycle Walrus.

-MX.

Alt text - can be left blank

6/6/2016 8:02:30 PM #13

And I was coming here to do an update as well, so we're trying to cover it all. =o)

The website store is in the works, but as Wonderboy mentioned, we're waiting for lawyers to sign off on the contract with our new payment processing system. We were hoping to have it up today, but with time zone changes it looks like it won't quite happen.

As for the new website, that has been delayed since the start of the Kickstarter, so don't expect that to come soon.

6/8/2016 4:53:06 PM #14

Nearly a week since Kickstarter closed and they haven't taken down the Kickstarter image on the home page, or updated it at all for that matter.

What do lawyers have to do with a payment processing system anyway?

Soulbound, I would suggest updating your home page with a quick thank you note to all your KS backers and removing the 'back us' image. That would take all of two minutes. You owe that to your backers.

6/8/2016 4:57:35 PM #15

They need a legal contract to set up a 3rd party merchant to take funds from players including the terms of the transactions. Remember you aren't buying a made product either so there are different legal requirements to go through.

A thank you note would be nice though.