COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
IP has been zeroed

Hey All,

As many people will no doubt discover from looking at the Influence Table, all of the Influence has been reset to 0.

The longer explanation for why that is can be found here: A note on Influence

The short answer is, now that we have backers via Kickstarter, and soon our website, there is no longer a need for projected Influence. Instead, all IP listed on the table will be actual IP, earned through the various methods of earning IP.

As a result, we've zeroed out the IP table. As the Kickstarter accounts get mapped to user accounts here on the website, and as people back us via our own online shop, IP will be increased to reflect the real IP of backers.

As well, once the new website goes live we will also restore IP awarded previously for participating in various competitions we've had throughout the months, as well as other things.

Finally, with respect to anyone you have previously, or will in the future recruit to the game, two weeks after they purchase the game or back us on Kickstarter, your IP will be increased to reflect the recruitment. This delay is to account for the refund period and to reduce the number of fraudulent backers.

People who become contributing members of the community through other means will result in the immediate crediting of IP to your account.

So have no fear, your IP hasn't been taken away. It's just been reset to 0 to allow for the real IP to be listed over the coming weeks.

6/17/2016 7:14:26 PM #1

I applaud this news!

6/17/2016 7:18:55 PM #2

Ha! I had no projected IP to start with!

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

6/17/2016 7:23:39 PM #3

It's a special moment for me... I'm not longer bottom of the pile lol. My IP has always shown as 0.

I never had any IP show up. My brother took an interest when I told him about the game and pledged as a Baron, using my referral code. None showed up then. When I spammed my adverts out all over Youtube, facebook, gaming site emails etc, it didn't occur to me to list my referral code so I kinda shot myself in the foot there. When I pushed the IP store and higher tiers on the forum it was for existing members really so didn't earn anything. When I ran the promo with the "free copy of elyria" to get more subscribers, there wasn't any prospect of IP rewards then either. I just did it because I love where this game is headed, and everything we do helps it to become all that we hope for.

My IP will look better soon anyway when I add some :) I just set $30 aside for the promotional reward for Rofus. After that it's Bloodline with plenty of extra IP for me ;)

6/17/2016 7:25:57 PM #4

Weeee good new's

See you in the next life...

6/17/2016 7:29:50 PM #5

Ditto haha

Now we are all peasants

.....and then I'll smash it with a hammer!!!

6/17/2016 7:32:11 PM #6

B-but... I miss seeing my zero ;__;

Oh wait.

(It's good news!)

6/17/2016 7:37:30 PM #7

haha but at least I'm a peasant who recently had a shower :)

6/17/2016 7:43:36 PM #8

I have you beat good sir. I am the peasant who is taking a shower as we speak!

Proprietor of Epicurean's Delight, Merchant of the Kingdom of Blackheart, Home of The Collective.

6/17/2016 7:46:46 PM #9

Some one has a waterproof phone or tablet?

Also, I now have the highest influence!!!

<strong>Coming Soon</strong>

6/17/2016 9:28:34 PM #10

I can finally see my #49 for the last time.

6/17/2016 9:29:23 PM #11

Seems like a clever thing to do.

6/17/2016 10:37:36 PM #12

Huzzahhh.

\[T]/

6/18/2016 3:11:10 AM #13

great!

Backer #733 "What do we tell the God of Death? not today... not today!"

6/18/2016 7:26:06 AM #14

It is nice to see this list. I always thought some names from the 200 first accounts and they are at #500 or #800.

Lenkek save a screenshot! :P

6/18/2016 8:33:59 AM #15

So how will previous referrals be dished out? I had 150 points before because of legit friends from RL. Are you going to track IP's or something to refit with us or allow us all to resend friend codes?

Friend code: 2D42A1