COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Elyrian Identity Check [EIC]

NOW Elyrian Identity Center [EIC] - Updated New Logo - Both NA Servers

https://gyazo.com/b49a92cfadce1d5fe1d3bfac1ab1d224

Starting on NA-W First!

Update 12/18/16
Job descriptions added, information delivery service added, employee compensation added, additional employee benefits added.
Home office will be established in the City of Aelfhaest!

Important Update 10/25/16
During Exposition, myself and a couple others will be establishing EIC by first laying the groundwork to turn it into a successful business.

This Includes:
* Traveling from kingdom to kingdom, creating our own company exclusive maps for our future employees to use.
* Collecting herbs/mats for resale to raise funds to startup business capital while scribing maps
* Negotiating fair business practices for our employees' benefit for EIC & associated companies as well as employee compensation
* Working with local governments to adhere to local laws & devising our Rules of Conduct
* Start hiring first few employees & assist in becoming future trainers
* Building benefit packages for employees

Positions Seeking

• Bards & Scribes - All Levels
  • Lead Scribe Adviser
  • Office Adviser
  • Office Staff - Will Provide EIC services & services for our other companies

Other Important Info
Insignias will be used to identity employee position instead of server location! Look below to see the changes.

We're a group of scribes & bards who have teamed up to help clients screen & verify the identities of characters they are debating about dealing business with or have joining their guild/organization/etc... We will be on both East & West for the NA servers, and possibly the Oceanic & European if we find backers for them.

Identities are going to play a large role in CoE, especially since others will only know someone as a stranger unless they introduce themselves to them. Even then, you don't really know who you may be dealing with yet. They could be presenting forms that are falsified or using a fake alias, and if they are, then their intentions are most likely going to be malicious!

We can screen documents for falsification, check backgrounds on characters, and perform contracts as well as possibly issue forms of identification.

We will be seeking assistance & feedback from others, especially from local & regional governments & their officials. After all, who would know better on what to screen for when hiring a guard to protect a King than a King himself?

Job Descriptions

Bards

Responsible for undertaking investigations and/or relaying important information to clients in a timely and discreet manner. Discretion is of utmost importance!

Scribes

Responsible for scribe services including, but not limited to the following:
1) Providing Extra Copies of Documents/Maps
2) Creation of Contracts
3) Verifying documents for legitimacy & non-forgery
4) Creation of Identification Documents - IDs

Office Staff for EIC

Responsible for interacting with customers at our home and/or branch offices. Contacting and relaying information to staff members of the bard & scribe departments as well as management.

Office Staff for EIC & ESC

Responsible for interacting with customers at our home and/or branch offices. Contacting and relaying information to staff members of the bard & scribe departments as well as management. Selling insurance services & investment options for clients at our offices.

Services Offered

Contract Creation
Need a contract drawn up for a client? Let us know and our scribes will write it up and have it ready!

Document Verification

Scribes will comb through documents to verify they haven't been falsified. Level of scrutiny required is listed in tiers.

• Tier 1 - Expert & Artisan Scribes
  • Tier 2 - Renowned & Master Scribes
  • Tier 3 - Grandmaster Scribe
  • Tier 4 - Legendary Scribe

Sensitive Document/Information Delivery
Sometimes an aristocrat or noble will require that sensitive information be sent off to another city or kingdom, and if it falls into the wrong hands, it could spell doom. Bards will use their discretion to deliver the documents/information quickly and quietly to the destination for you.

Identity Verification

Bards will go out and track down individuals related to and/or follow the individual to establish their reputation & identity. Common knowledge is included in all tiers.

• Tier 1 - Land Ownership & Crime Search: Individuals will be checked for local crimes committed within one county and checks if an individual owns any land in the area as well.

• Tier 2 - Friends & Family Interview: Interview known friends, family, accomplices, and previous employers to establish identity & reputation as well as a local kingdom-wide crime search.

• Tier 3 - Association Investigation: Investigate which groups an individual belongs to, their reputation & fame through them, & interview members of each. Includes multiple kingdom wide crime searches.

• Tier 4 - Secret Clearance: Includes all above tiers & trailing of individual for up to 7 real life days (intervals of 1 real life hour per day).

Upon completion of a successful investigation, the individual screened will receive a "Secret Clearance" marked upon their complimentary "Proof of Identity."

Additional trailing rates are available.

• Tier 5 - Top Secret Clearance: Includes all above tiers & trailing of individual & related associates (up to 4) for up to 7 real life days (intervals of 1 real life hour per day).

Recommended for nobles.

Upon completion of a successful investigation, the individual screened will receive a "Top Secret Clearance" marked upon their complimentary "Proof of Identity."

Discretion is a must for our bards! They will not use fake identities, but are required to remain anonymous during investigations. They will present a proof of ID from us providing a code-name, but not their real name for their own safety.

If an individual is found to be engaged in an illicit activity, bards are recommended to retreat to safety.

Identification Documents (IDs)

Scribes establish papers that include the individual's first & last name, any known alias that have been used, and any other known features of the individual. If pictures are possible, these will be included of the character.

Bounty Information Services
For a scaled fee per bounty (based on the amount of the bounty), we will provide you all the information we may have on a wanted criminal including, but not limited to:

• Partial and/or Full Name
  • Known Aliases Used
  • Picture(s) of Individual
  • Last Known Location
  • Known Associates
  • If they are known to use disguises &/or other discernible features

Fraud & Internal Affairs

Has someone defrauded you in the past, and you need proof? Is something strange going on in your company, but you're not sure what's going on, (ex: money missing all of a sudden, employees receiving threats or being blackmailed)? Our fraud and internal investigations team will infiltrate your organization/business for you, attempt to setup the suspected employee (or show proof of innocence), and expose the truth.

Employee Compensation Packages

• Bards - Paid per job completed - % of job

• Scribes - Paid per job completed - % of job

• Office Staff - Paid per hour of staffing main office/branch office
    $$$ per hour not available at this time until currency is established in-game

• Insurance Sales (Any) - Paid per policy sold
    Life Insurance - 35% of first month's premiums, 5% renewal/month
    Property & Casualty
    1) Home/Renter's - 15% of first month's premiums, 10% renewal/month
    2) Vehicle & Mount - 12% of first month's premiums, 10% renewal/month
    3) Crop & Livestock - 10% of first month's premiums, 8% renewal/month

Employee Benefits

• Complimentary IDs
    1) Temporary issued upon hire
    2) Permanent issued after 2 weeks (real-time)

• Company Term life insurance
    1) Term coverage while employed (paid by company)
    2) Can convert to individual coverage after leaving (self-paid)
    3) Coverage issued by Elyrian Securities Center

• Company paid mount
    1) After 3 successful jobs - 1 Horse (bards)
    2) After 6 successful jobs - 1 Horse (scribes)
    3) After 10 hours logged for company office - 1 Horse (office staff)
    4) After 1 month of active employment - Cash Bonus (All staff)

• Monthly Cash Bonuses
    1) Staff Must be "Actively" employed to receive cash bonus
    2) Bards & Scribes will have "incentive" tier quotas* - higher tier = higher bonus

• More to come...

Active Employment Requirements

• Bards - Completion of at least 2 jobs per real-time week/Elyrian year

• Scribes - Completion of at least 4 jobs per real-time week/Elyrian year

• Office Staff for EIC - Completion of at least 2 hours of logged work in company office per real-time week/Elyrian year

• All Staff in Insurance Sales - Completion of at least 1 issued policy per real-time week/Elyrian year

Quotas
Are only used for incentive tier levels for staff bonuses - not required to be met for regular work/casual workers

Elyrian Securities Center (ESC)
Our relation to ESC is that it is our sister company, our insurance is offered through them, and additional employment opportunities are available with them as well. Any & all staff hired are eligible to become insurance agents in addition to their regular job duties if they so choose. However, additional training will be required. Commissions for policies sold will be paid in addition to their regular wages.

Will be hiring scribes of varying levels (see above), as well as discrete bards for investigations upon game's release & office staff. Interested parties should post below or PM.

Please leave any/all feedback that you think would be helpful!

https://gyazo.com/ad377d9f4956b5da197055d040331ca7

9/23/2016 3:05:55 PM #1

Great concept! It would be nice to get some extra info on those we are about to enter into close dealings with. Not that I am saying that anyone would ever commit fraud...

9/23/2016 4:07:00 PM #2

"If an individual is found to be engaged in an illicit activity, bards are recommended to retreat to safety & inform the proper authorities"

Stop snitching

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

9/23/2016 5:50:31 PM #3

That's basically just a waiver of liability :P At the least, we want their safety to be first.

9/23/2016 6:03:06 PM #4

Excellent idea! Are you to be based in NA or EU?

Surely political neutrality is imperative to a group such as yours, but I welcome you to establish a base of operations in my lands all the same. As a count/magistrate, I cannot extend a sponsorship (as I'm sure it will look bad on both sides), but since my county is heavily focused on trade, I am sure you will find many interested clients there.

9/23/2016 6:09:48 PM #5

Posted By HouseVeilfire at 2:03 PM - Fri Sep 23 2016

Surely political neutrality is imperative to a group such as yours, but I welcome you to establish a base of operations in my lands all the same. As a count/magistrate, I cannot extend a sponsorship (as I'm sure it will look bad on both sides), but since my county is heavily focused on trade, I am sure you will find many interested clients there.

Thank you, I forgot to include that pertinent bit of information! We will be NA based & have now listed it at the top. I have been leaning toward House Veilfire's lands after I saw their listing on the Elyrian Directory.

Also, trying to reach out to the creator of Elyrian Insurance to try and provide assistance & possibly use this venture in assisting with it (for providing screening for possible Bond lending).

9/23/2016 6:18:39 PM #6

Wow this is really unique and awesome! Someone needs to set up an EU version of this.

Best of luck in your ventures. :)

9/23/2016 6:44:27 PM #7

Posted By Bedeude at 11:09 AM - Fri Sep 23 2016

Posted By HouseVeilfire at 2:03 PM - Fri Sep 23 2016

Thank you, I forgot to include that pertinent bit of information! We will be NA based & have now listed it at the top. I have been leaning toward House Veilfire's lands after I saw their listing on the Elyrian Directory.

Also, trying to reach out to the creator of Elyrian Insurance to try and provide assistance & possibly use this venture in assisting with it (for providing screening for possible Bond lending).

Thank you kindly! I hope to see you soon then. Allow me to extend an invitation to the halls of Blackheart. Perhaps a conversation or two with our good people may help you see if we truly are a good fit - and I do hope we are! I imagine you will be an invaluable third party in many transactions, such as the appraisal of important documents (contracts, wills), and even just straightforward background checks. The merchants need to know that their caravans will be in good hands, after all.

9/23/2016 8:57:59 PM #8

I have to say, your logo is absolutely lovely, and this is a very neat idea!

9/27/2016 12:45:36 AM #9

Thanks NiHZ! Also, tried jumping on that Discord the other day, but had an incoming call. Will jump on it again soon House Veilfire. Will continue cranking out more ideas & plans as more info is released!

Working on a list of Bard tiers atm!

9/30/2016 4:00:34 AM #10

Updated with a new logo, hopefully its closer to the look & feel of a medieval timeline.

Also, included logos for other branches. We will be based on the NA servers, both East AND West! If we get enough interest for the EU and Oceanic servers, we'll expand there eventually as well.

Lastly, I've included a short list of employee benefits & will add more as I think of them.

9/30/2016 4:20:14 AM #11

This is awesome and also terrifying. Somehow I foresee this leading to communities protesting their lawmakers that stalking is a punishable crime.

9/30/2016 6:53:00 PM #12

It all depends on what their definition of "stalking" is considered. In RL, private investigators track down people to find out many things, such as infidelity or a lost relative.

So, it really boils down to what laws the kingdoms, duchies, counties, and settlements put down in place. If our investigating/trailing is considered non-legal, we may simply not offer that service in that area as it mostly pertains to the last two tiers of investigations (other services, ex: POIs & document verification, would still be offered).

9/30/2016 7:06:01 PM #13

Isn't EU also going to have an EU east and EU west server?

"We're all connected;
To eachother, biologically; To the earth, chemically; To the rest of the universe, atomically." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Friendcode: 205FC9

9/30/2016 7:19:10 PM #14

Hmm, I'm not sure XD But that'd be a good question for the Live broadcast on DM21 gaming tonight

9/30/2016 7:59:16 PM #15

Posted By Perry Falco at 08:05 AM - Fri Sep 23 2016

Great concept! It would be nice to get some extra info on those we are about to enter into close dealings with. Not that I am saying that anyone would ever commit fraud...

.... are you serious? Have you ever played EVE or Archage or basically any MMO in the last 6 years? Fraud is a everyday thing, and people are scammed constantly. Some people even make a living IRL off this stuff.