COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Special 2-hour Anniversary Q&A on DM21 Gaming

Hey All!

Soulbound Studios will once again be on DM21 Gaming's YouTube channel on Friday, September 30th. This special 2-hour anniversary event celebrates one year of Q&A's with Soulbound Studios on DM21 Gaming. For this special show, Caspian will be joined by Jason 'Death' Welter, and Miguel 'Souzou' Sierra, two of Soulbound Studios' other designers.

As usual, BicycleWalrus will be asking the most up-voted questions in our Reddit Q&A Thread and we'll be answering them. LIVE! Please follow these rules when posting questions on Reddit for the Q&A.

RULES

1. Please limit questions to 1 question per post, so it can be easily up-voted/down-voted
  2. Please limit yourself to 3 posts for a maximum of three questions per community member
  3. Keep your question brief. That makes it easier to read, and quicker to answer
  4. Make sure to upvote the posts of others you're most interested in hearing the answers to

In addition, many of the most common questions about CoE can be answered by reading over our design journals and updates, so if you're new to CoE, it helps to read over those.

If you want to, you can Watch it Live by clicking on this YouTube link about 10 minutes before the broadcast time.

See you all at 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT / 12am BST on Friday, September 30th!

6/12/2017 3:33:21 AM #31

6/12/2017 3:42:11 AM #32

Someone call a paladin. The title, the post source, and the topic all make this one thread that is going to be hard to put down.

....annnd this post doesn't help.

6/15/2017 6:01:26 PM #33

Hello everyone, When a new community member accidentally necro's a 6 month old thread, it isn't helpful for you to also post in the same thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

6/17/2017 1:59:25 PM #34

New community member accidentally goes back and find a old thread that they needed to search for sounds a bit of trolling to me. This said new member has one single post and decides to link onto a old post rather than creating a new one on the forums. I would be pointing the finger at that individual of reviving these posts.

I agree said post should be locked for view only and not open for comments.