COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Store Bugs

Assets overlay eachother in mobile.

Edit: Look at Tori's post below this

Staff Edit (Caeoltoiri):

Hey all! With the new store up, we'd like your help identifying any bugs we might have missed during our testing. Let us know the following information and we'll get to work correcting the issues.

• Platform: (Desktop / Mobile)
  • Broswer: (Chrome / Safari / Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge / Mozilla Firefox / Other)
  • Issue: (Description for recreation/identification here. If graphical, see if you can add a screenshot!)

If simply a typo, the other information is not required

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

10/4/2016 5:11:33 AM #1

The store is currently showing that I can upgrade to Patron status but I am already an Early Bird Patron from the Kickstarter Campaign. I want to upgrade further but I don't want to lose money from my first upgrade.

10/4/2016 5:13:16 AM #2

Posted By Feyreisa at 10:11 PM - Mon Oct 03 2016

The store is currently showing that I can upgrade to Patron status but I am already an Early Bird Patron from the Kickstarter Campaign. I want to upgrade further but I don't want to lose money from my first upgrade.

Are they grayed out?

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

10/4/2016 5:16:22 AM #3

Posted By Xuerou at 10:13 PM - Mon Oct 03 2016

Are they grayed out?

Nope. I'm an early bird Ursaphant Rider and it says I can purchase that tier for $25 (the amount I saved).

ETA: This isn't so much of a concern in that I want to keep the discount, but some forgetful people might waste money this way.

10/4/2016 5:19:07 AM #4

Posted By Vanthie at 01:16 AM - Tue Oct 04 2016

Are they grayed out?

Nope. I'm an early bird Ursaphant Rider and it says I can purchase that tier for $25 (the amount I saved).

Ok, what does the Tier above that say price-wise? The Baron title?

10/4/2016 5:21:07 AM #5

It may or may not just be on mobile (iPad - Chrome) but,

1. The buttons to upgrade are completely overlapped by the following tier.

2. The last line of text in each tier is masked by the silver swirly on the bottom.

3. The sorting buttons at the top (alpha, beta, etc.) don't do anything; all items stay listed no matter what.

4. Typo in the word "their" in Stretch Goal: World Enhancement for $1,350,000.

Thanks for the beautiful store! I particularly love the blue highlight for the nav button :)

10/4/2016 5:22:03 AM #6

Posted By Kukos at 10:19 PM - Mon Oct 03 2016

Are they grayed out?

$75, which makes sense. 250-175 = 75. That part I don't think is a bug, since they want to prevent people from "wishing for more wishes".

10/4/2016 5:24:29 AM #7

Posted By Stealth_wire at 01:21 AM - Tue Oct 04 2016

It may or may not just be on mobile (iPad - Chrome) but,

1. The buttons to upgrade are completely overlapped by the following tier.
  2. The last line of text in each tier is masked by the silver swirly on the bottom.

Thanks for the beautiful store! I particularly love the blue highlight for the nav button :)

It seems to be showing a desktop version of the site on the tablet. It was doing the same with mine. I cleared all my cache and browsing data, and that fixed it. Try that.

10/4/2016 5:27:08 AM #8

Posted By Vanthie at 01:22 AM - Tue Oct 04 2016

Posted By Kukos at 10:19 PM - Mon Oct 03 2016

Are they grayed out?

$75, which makes sense. 250-175 = 75. That part I don't think is a bug, since they want to prevent people from "wishing for more wishes".

No, if I understand, it should be $50, since you got the $200 Tier for $175. It should really be $250-$200, if you're looking at rewards. I'll leave it for someone else to answer, since I unfortunately can't answer that. I just wanted to rule something out first before staff gets on it.

10/4/2016 5:31:02 AM #9

Cannot clear the cart if you select a pledge level. (IE: add an item to cart but want to just go to addons seperately)

EDIT: seems I can remove. I missed the 'remove' text first few times looking.

10/4/2016 5:36:40 AM #10

This is on a mottola Moto g3, Android 5.something. when trying to select a lower tier, (e.g. from count to astronomer) it won't work. I can select higher tiers, but not lower(its greyed out). Refreshing Page Doesnt work, Will try and log in and out of my character.

EDIT: Logging out and in didnt work. Waiting on fix

House Storm, part of Kingdom of Nirath

10/4/2016 5:38:11 AM #11

I think the overlap of the buttons is just from the iOS. I'm on my PC and its fine. Just still the wrong tier. The Elyrian Tier and Adventurer Tier are greyed out but the Patron Tier is showing $10 for me to upgrade. Which as Vanthie said, is what I saved in upgrading to Early Bird Patron. So for me the Patron Tier should also be greyed out.

10/4/2016 5:39:35 AM #12

Posted By MrKrebz at 01:36 AM - Tue Oct 04 2016

This is on a mottola Moto g3, Android 5.something. when trying to select a lower tier, (e.g. from count to astronomer) it won't work. I can select higher tiers, but not lower(its greyed out). Refreshing Page Doesnt work, Will try and log in and out of my character.

Lower Tiers are already purchased, so you shouldn't want to purchase them anyways, thus not allowing the ability to purchase them. The one's above, however are things you can still buy. The purchasing ability is opening up tomorrow anyways, though, so we can't purchase right now.

10/4/2016 6:06:50 AM #13

Posted By Kukos at 01:24 AM - Tue Oct 04 2016

It seems to be showing a desktop version of the site on the tablet. It was doing the same with mine. I cleared all my cache and browsing data, and that fixed it. Try that.

I already did but thank you for the suggestion!

10/4/2016 6:10:13 AM #14

Posted By Stealth_wire at 02:06 AM - Tue Oct 04 2016

Posted By Kukos at 01:24 AM - Tue Oct 04 2016

I already did but thank you for the suggestion!

Ahh, alrighty. Sorry that didn't help.

10/4/2016 6:19:43 AM #15

Can't add money. Issue with payment gateway. Store not currently functional if you want to actually buy anything.