COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Elyria Latino

Elyria Latino

English

Hello Elyrians!

I’m Arlekiel, I’m a passionate gamer and Elyrian enthusiast! In every single MMO Latin American communities have been a big part of a large multicultural experience. Take from Archeage (Latinus), to games like Mabinogi! We are a force to be reckoned with!

Some colleagues and myself, we are working to build a strong Latin American community, and promote the game. So far we are taking the following steps:

*We are building a Reddit (in Spanish) for Latin American players of Chronicles of Elyria. (It opened yesterday). *We are working on the Spanish Wiki for Chronicles of Elyria (gamepedia). I’m myself the wiki guardian. *We just opened a Discord Server.

As I said, our goal is to strengthen the Latin American community, and promote the game.

Whether you are coming as a solo adventurer in Elyria, and want to play with a friendly community in your own language, or you got your group and want to connect with other people.

One thing I enjoy about Latin guilds in MMOS, is that we help those who don’t understand English and assist those who are still learning it. We support each other. I think that’s one of the most amazing things of the Wiki, I think it will help a lot of people to understand the game, in their own language. Also by playing with friends who aid you, thus taking out the language barrier, it may help people decide and buy the game. Either way we are here to build a stronger community.

So at the end of the post are the links, We hope to see you guys around and if you want to contribute with the wiki or the Reddit, please let me know.

Español

Hola Elyrians!

¡Soy Arlekiel, soy un apasionado de los videojuegos y entusiasta de Elyria! En cada MMO, los latinos siempre hemos sido una gran parte de una experiencia multicultural. Tomen como ejemplo Archeage (Latinus), o inclusive juegos como Mabinogi. ¡Somos una fuerza digna de ser reconocida!

Junto con algunos colegas, estamos trabajando para apoyar a la comunidad Latina y promover el juego. Actualmente estamos tomando los siguientes pasos:

*Estamos construyendo un Reddit para la comunidad latina (Elyria Latino). Apenas abrió ayer, pero seguimos trabajando. *Estamos trabajando en la Wiki (gamepedia) en español para Crónicas de Elyria. Actualmente fungo como guardián de Wiki. *Acabamos de abrir un server de Discord.

Nuestra meta es fortalecer la comunidad latina, y promover el juego. Ya sea que vengas solo, y quieras encontrar un ambiente para jugar con amigos, o estés en un grupo y quieras conectar con mas personas.

Algo que disfruto mucho de las guilds latinas, es que siempre apoyamos a aquellos que no hablan ingles, o que están aprendiendo. Nos apoyamos y creo que es una de las razones por las cuales me gusta mucho al Wiki, por que creo que este esfuerzo apoyara en gran medida a aquellos que no dominen el idioma. También el jugar con amigos puede ayudarte a romper la barrera del idioma o inclusive ser ese factor que te ayude a decidirte a jugar. Estamos aquí para fortalecer a la comunidad.

A continuación encontrar los links ¡Esperamos verte pronto! Y si quieres colaborar en la Reddit o en la Wiki avísame para ponernos de acuerdo 

10/29/2016 6:13:55 AM #1

Love it. Welcome to all Latin Americans interested in CoE!

TSSoE Homepage

10/29/2016 7:16:19 AM #2

Yo

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

10/29/2016 8:05:00 AM #3

Hola, soy Gammea creo que nos hemos visto en la wiki española donde también soy admin y donde estoy trabajando a la par que en la wiki inglesa desde su creación.

Me alegra ver mas proyectos hispanos y como fundadora junto con Daedhel de Heraldo de Elyria conunidad hispana (donde se pueden encontrar todos los contenidos disponibles en nuestra lengua) espero que juntos podamos conseguir que este juego sea conocido por todos los hispano hablantes.

Estamos en contacto!