COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[Eu] Trizikha Vajra Sect

What is it that you seek?

what is the path which you tread?

is it wrong? is it right?

illusion? corporeal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Disciples he took, and three arts were taught. each art as big as the world and a way of its own, but much like how a tree cannot grow without water, they too needed each other. Thus they were called the Three Vajra: The Body, The Soul and the Mind.

The Mind of a creator, he who makes that which protects us and gives us the tools to fight.

The Body of a warrior, so he shall use these armaments to the peak of perfection in the light and in the shadows.

The Soul of a saint, every cure can also become poison and every saint may be a demon.

The Arts which guides us and show us our way, we follow them to find our path.

Fly without wings; Dream with open eyes; See in darkness.

The Trizikha Vajra Sect. It is a school. it is a place of work. it is home.

The Trizikha Vajra Sect. Some call it home; it shall be there waiting while you tread your path. A place of study; a path becomes more corporeal by gaining knowledge and there are all kind of knowledge to be gained.

We strive to be self-sufficient group so to support our wish to be unaffiliated and become strong on our own. our alchemy and crafting division welcomes all creative minds with the inner drive to create, innovate and support the sword and the shield of the sect. our martial arts, the cornerstone that support our ambition, only so our weapons become part of us, and ourselves become part of the shadows.

History:

He was known as "The Man from the East" only few knew his real name which was lost with time.He came as suddenly as he left, leaving behind knowledge for those who wished to learn. His three remaining disciples took the knowledge they gained and created the sect, so others may use it to find their way. The sect quickly become one to be feared and respected. a name which made people look toward the shadows with dread when they heard it. alas.. times have changed.. with the passing of years and with many trials and tribulations much was lost. but maybe there is hope? may we find our hidden dragons and crouching tigers? will the slumbering dragon be awaken? only time will tell.

Why a Sect? why not a clan or a guild? as you can see, RP wise this is a very eastern oriented group, with much taken from the Wuxia genre. A Sect is sort of a combination between a Clan and a School. People may join to study and learn but not necessarily be part of the sect as you are part of a clan and even be affiliated with a kingdom/clan/guild/house. they may come and go as our alumni which may benefit both them and the sect. It's also possible to join as an "Inner member" which means you are here to stay, in this part we act more like a clan.

as one of the sect main goals is to be self sufficient we do not affiliate with any kingdoms and we support ourselves by selling our crafted armaments and potions/poisons from the armament and alchemy divisions and by hiring our warriors/assassins to those who can afford it, and act as intermediary for others such as our alumni.

Sect Master:

Ryu Sahgmir

Sect Master, a rank that will only be given to one that shall strive to improve the sect for it's members as their leader.

Divisions Elders

The Elders are those who are in power, they may do different things at different levels of jurisdiction but they are all given respect as they deserve.

Alchemy Division Elder: Armaments Division Elder: Martial Arts Division Elder:

Grand Elder

The highest honor that is only given to ones who deserve it. their word have much more power that can even be on the same level as the Guild Master.

Sect Member

The members are the core of the Sect, without them there is nothing. they are those who teach, those who study, those who produce and those who gather. if you are in the sect, you are it's member.

Sect disciple

The beginning of the students journey, for some also the end. people with no direct relation to the sect may come and study for a price.

If you wish to contact me send me a pm here, cant put url here yet. Discord >> yTxhWnf

11/21/2016 1:19:52 PM #1

Reserved~~

11/21/2016 3:14:45 PM #2

Reserved~~

11/21/2016 3:14:49 PM #3

Reserved~~

11/21/2016 3:14:51 PM #4

Reserved~~

11/21/2016 3:14:56 PM #5

Reserved~~

11/21/2016 3:15:57 PM #6

Reserved~~

11/21/2016 3:44:22 PM #7

That's a great and original concept you got there :D Are you guys looking to settle on the central or west server?

11/21/2016 3:57:36 PM #8

It's will be decided once there are more members to have a proper vote/discussion on the matter. so to be decided.

~~
Just edited a lot of stuff on the main post.

11/21/2016 4:05:44 PM #9

Posted By TheEvilBassist at 4:44 PM - Mon Nov 21 2016

That's a great and original concept you got there :D Are you guys looking to settle on the central or west server?

Seeing there might be only one EU server if the population in EU isn't sufficiently high enough, I don't believe that should be a deciding factor, especially since the ping difference is about 10-15ms (Unless you are living in Dublin or Frankfurt of course).

11/21/2016 4:21:52 PM #10

Just edited quite a bit, I feel that it's much closer to what I plan. many things may be changed in the future.

probably lots of typos and wording to fix aswell.

btw if anyone will be wondering Trizikha Vajra means "Three Pointed Vajra" in sanskrit theres a lot of philosophical meaning to it, vajra also means thunderbold and diamond which symbolize indestructibility and irresistible force, google three pointed vajra to read more about the philosophical and religous meaning, it's very intresting in my opinion and may be used for some roleplaying in the future.

also i'm very interested in hearing peoples opinion of it so far.

11/21/2016 10:39:30 PM #11

Honest opinion as requested:

-Look professional: Unless this is going to be a non-English based association, definitely go back and continue to fix grammar, spelling mistakes, etc. The more of these that pop up, the less seriously you will be taken in general.

-Define yourself: I can't tell what sets this apart from other associations. Intro talks about being in the shadows and being feared, but also has connotations of supportive family-like structure. Its vague and needs refining. "Assassin" guilds are a dime a dozen -- how are you different?

-Simplify the rank structure: You don't need that many ranks just because they sound cool. Excess bureaucracy and titles bloat organizations unnecessarily unless you become massive. Until you find an actual need for more, stick to ~4 tiers with yourself at the top, trusted officers next, full-fledged members and trial/recruit status at the bottom.

11/21/2016 11:02:19 PM #12

Thanks for your opinion it really does help. i'm actually still looking in many direction about the specific so maybe that's also why it's so vague. and the grammar will of course have to be fixed. writing in english isn't my strong suit.

11/21/2016 11:46:25 PM #13

Edited and fixed some of the grammar, will change most of it tommorow when i'm home.

the ranks that I removed we're more for roleplay purposes so the only one I kept is Grand Elder which will also be for roleplay mostly but I have some ideas towards it so i'll keep it for now.

12/11/2016 5:25:31 AM #14

Looks good so far. You fail to mention where you will be starting.

What is your guild's aim? Are you just to be the best assassins around? I have a deviant guild of my own. I would like to help you plan some things out in order to be successful over a long duration after the game comes out.

12/14/2016 6:18:06 PM #15

Well it's more of a martial art philosophical sect that stays in the darker part of society than just an assassins guild, also focusing on alchemy and such if that makes sense. so you don't have to be an assassin if you join since it will be mainly acting as a sect.

I'm reworking the entire thing in the last few days and will update soon. just talking to some people outside of the forum that may be interested in joining.

just over to my teamspeak if you want to talk or give me your discord if you have one. it's thetreehouse.teamspeak.social.

and where I will be starting is still undecided as of this moment.