COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
County of Safreti [EU]

County of Safreti

Introduction

Safreti is located in the main duchy of the Kingdom of Arkadia and is a peaceful county connected to the sea and thus makes fishing a big part of the safretian culture. Safreti have a strong focus towards commerce and the well being of everyone living in the county. Safretians are a proud people and have learned through hard times that standing together is the way to go.

The meaning of Safreti

Each letter in the name Safreti is based on words that the county stands for.

What kind of people we are looking for:

• Mature people that are not looking to create drama.
  • People that behave respectfully.
  • People that are able to work together to achieve common goals.

Our Goals:

• To build up a stable and good economy.
  • To become a county where everyone feels included in the community.
  • Reach the point where effective sea trading will be available.
  • To be the lead county in fishing and boats crafting technologies.
  • Establish trade routes all across Elyria.

What positions are open?

We have many roles that needs to be filled up by the players like for example fishermen, farmers, guards and people that will be dedicated towards boat crafting but we are open to every type of players. We also need players to fill in some of the management tasks in the county to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Military

Even though we are a peaceful county it does not mean we will be lacking military power. Our focus on economy will give us extra resources for military in addition to what we receive from the duke. As Safreti is located close to the capital of Arkadia, reinforcements will quickly be able to arrive should an attack prove more than we can handle.

Why become a safretian?

• Our focus will be on commerce and the economy which will affect the whole county in a positive way.
  • Your voice will be heard no matter the position you hold in the county.
  • You will be part of our amazing community.
  • Safreti will be located very close to the capital of Arkadia thus making the security and trade much more efficient.

Ranking up within Safreti

We will need some players to manage different important tasks within the county to make everything run smoothly. For these tasks we need players that we know can be trusted and have an interest in improving Safreti in any way. The players we choose will be determined by behavior and influence during Pre-launch.

Taxes

We don't want to be a county that tries to lure in players with the lowest taxes possible. Low taxes would slow down the economical growth and evolution of the county. So we chose to have medium tax rates (to be determined) so that we will be able to progress and make the county that we have all dreamed of. After all, most of the extra taxes will come back to you eventually in one form or another. The extra resources will enable us to speed up our research, upgrade roads, build bridges and many other things that will increase the quality of life for everyone spending their days in Safreti.

A message from the count

Greetings.

I am the naval minister of Arkadia, Count Lazero Frostborne and I want to reach out to all Elyrians looking for a place to call home. I am a man of my word and the most trustworthy around. My main goal as a count is not to gain more wealth for myself but to increase the wealth of Safreti as a whole. I am proud to call myself a Safretian and together we shall make Safreti into something great!

RP Section:

There will be a links to three different parts of the Safreti back-story.

• Part 1 The darkest moments: Here
  • Part 2 The adventurer from north: Coming later.
  • Part 3 It is up to you now : Coming later.

Info

Safretian discord:

If you are interested in Safreti or have any questions, please join our discord and we will get in touch with you asap: https://discord.gg/KEZ3VT8

Kingdom of Arkadia discord:

You can also check out the Kingdom of Arkadia discord here if interested: https://discord.gg/fZYEkZP

If you want more info on Kingdom of Arkadia you can find that here: Kingdom of Arkadia

have a wonderful day!

1/12/2017 3:14:48 PM #31

Bump

1/22/2017 8:17:15 AM #32

Bump

1/30/2017 12:19:17 AM #33

Nice and interesting introduction. Looking forward of settling along the Seaside and starting a village with a fishing- and agricultural based economy.

1/30/2017 3:47:34 PM #34

You stated that you will focus on trade and commerce. Do you have any relations with guilds that may help you out accomplishing your goal of strong trading force? If yes which?

Nice introduction by the way!

2/10/2017 9:17:52 PM #35

That is something that will be looked more into closer to the launch, so nothing set and stone yet.

2/26/2017 8:54:43 AM #36

Yeah Xander I really look forward to get some more info on the fishing mechanics to see how we can do stuff like fishing villages.

5/27/2017 9:26:33 AM #37

Please move to Selene Domain

5/30/2018 4:48:47 PM #38

Done a few edits because the info was out outdated.

6/20/2018 3:08:54 PM #39

I'm proud to be a Safretian ;)!

6/21/2018 5:09:27 AM #40

Very nice project. Keep it up 👆.

7/2/2018 3:53:00 AM #41

Glad to have you Diet!