COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
I fund guilds and kingdoms

My name is Dylan, The Merchant

I travel by the wind. I will be the largest merchant in Elyria. I am an ally of all bandits and thiefs to the highest kingdoms of kings and counts. I trade all parts of the world.

I am more wealthier than a hundred kings. My gold is fine.

I am looking for business matters such as:

Funding guilds and kingdoms for war; weapons;armour;food;livestock;gold etc..

Funding groups for travel protection

Funding assassins

Buying and selling rare items of the extreme

Buying and selling LARGE bulks of items

Doing shipments and funding shipments to all parts of elyeria - sending many guilds to protect my merchants in travel (over 50 merchants)

I fund guilds to kill certain monsters and players.

I need hideouts/warehouse protection to stock my gold and rare items. - i pay guilds and partys to protect this!

I purchase strongholds and certain areas of kingdoms and bars also bandit routes.

You may not be able to enter a route due to high level of bandits, fear not, your gold and my name shall grant you entry.

I fund new guilds and kingdoms if they are finanically troubled for a later interest.

I fund people who need money (by contract of course: aware payments not paid can lead to paid assasination and looting)

I sell maps to secret areas for players to enter secret quests to receive rare items.

I sponser popularity from celabritys to cool guilds.

I fund and purchase 100% livestocks fresh from farms. Looking for farmers to sell me goods in my travel.

If you dont like a kingdom or a king or a count or even a player, let me know.. death awaits them for gold as i have many guilds funded by me.

Etc...

Policy

I dont agree with bribery or treason and dissrespect, i enjoy clean living and making profit

If i am betrayed by a farmer - they must apologise and send me 30% of their livestock or else ill make sure nobody in the village trades with you.

If i am betrayed or attacked by a single player - I will put a large bounty on your head.. in worst cases i shall send 13 hitmen/asssasins to your location.

If i am attacked or betrayed by a count -i shall fund earls and other counts attack your whole village and your members to be massacred. Reposseses everything you own.

If i am to be betrayed by a kingdom via council or a king - i fund the largest war to the neighbouring kingdoms to completly eradicate you're kingdom and give your kingdom to another, while you become humiliated.

If money or item borrowed it can be negiotated in small payments within weeks or months.

( i dont have a guild or a group so please dont ask me to join your party because I am an ally to all communities. I dont recruit, i fund)

Etc...

Aims and goals

I plan to rule the gold and item economy, ask me if you need to know the market price of an item.

I plan to fund everyone for certain tasks and make the game enjoyabke to the extreme

Ill be in english speaking servers.

My goal is to fund and control over 500 guilds and 1000 assassins and 100 kingdoms in all places and control most caves and bandit highway routes.

If youre interested in my business, we can cooperate.

Send me a message for more info or if you have any idea please get in contact ..

Do not be afraid of me, i just like doing CLEAN business. I am extremly friendly. I dont care if your a thief or a scum or a king.. gold is gold.

I dont take money in real life which is against the rules. Virtual currency of items and gold ONLY - i dont take bribes.

Dylan The Merchant My gold is fine.

The greatest merchant in all of elyria. My gold is fine.

11/26/2016 12:51:56 PM #1

dude - this is the SIXTH identical thread you have created with the EXACT same info

just stop already!

few people are going to want to engage in financial transactions with somebody who shows no judgement

it's ridiculous spam - i could only fit 4 into the pic lol

11/26/2016 1:07:22 PM #2

Haha im sorry!

The greatest merchant in all of elyria. My gold is fine.

1/19/2017 4:47:23 PM #3

What business knowledge do you have? (What kind of degree?) What do you do IRL? (Actuary, accountant, etc.)

1/20/2017 8:49:56 AM #4

This is a very bold declaration. How are you going to back it up? It's one thing to desire power, but I very much doubt people will just give you that much influence.

Alt text

2/2/2017 6:59:50 PM #5

I think it would be easier and cheaper to just be part of either a traders guild or be a merchant for a bandit guild. Since it will be pretty hard to have the heavy "weight" behind your words without people backing it up.

And going around founding everyone so that they will have your back, will most likely break your income. Specially in the beginning.

Good luck though.

Help me, i'm lost

2/3/2017 1:18:18 PM #6

I would really like to know how you plan to get such funding, and influence. Your practically threatening every Guild and Kingdom on the forum with this banter.

How in the worlds are you planning to be able to fund a war effort against an entire kingdom!? I wouldn't be able to imagine any traders or merchants wanting part of such a society you seem to be planning to build.

2/3/2017 1:58:43 PM #7

You might have better luck joining up with other merchants. You're currently tier 0 ie basic member. You'll find a number of other people are starting out on the merchant tier or higher ie have their own merchant wagons and potentially businesses to start with - they may offer a slightly faster route to greater wealth as a result.

A word to the wise though - it's a closed economy, not global, and many of the trades have inter dependencies. If you have visions of wracking up the prices of a good in a local area and controlling the market you're going to be in for a shock, and likely witness the collapse of your local supplier.

2/3/2017 3:07:14 PM #8

Have fun living in squallor.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

2/3/2017 3:20:09 PM #9

why are you guys beating up the OP in a dead thread where the OP with his total of 18 posts clearly isn't pursuing this anymore?

or at least if he is, he is doing so discreetly

2/3/2017 4:19:34 PM #10

Posted By Dleatherus at 4:20 PM - Fri Feb 03 2017

why are you guys beating up the OP in a dead thread where the OP with his total of 18 posts clearly isn't pursuing this anymore?

or at least if he is, he is doing so discreetly

In my defense, what I do is not "Beating up" the OP. I was simply asking out of curiosity as I plan to make a sort of merchant Character myself and this post popped up mutliple times when I searched for Merchants, trade, and other likely tags. I was putting questions to his methods on how he was planning to achieve the goal, and by all means if he could do, then I'd be more than impressed.

However the way he puts it, didn't make me think he would be as successful as he might have/is hoped/Hoping. As much of what he wirtes is an indirect challenge or threat to guilds and kingdoms who might not trade with him, which is counter productive to the product he wishes to sell. Aswell as creating a bad reputation which would end up excluding other merchants to work with him, so that their trade wouldn't be affected.

So for my case it was a pure academical question on how he would plan or had planned to do it. If he had taken into account of the market he was gonna focus in, which audience he was targetting, if there had been done any TOWS-Model, or Pestel-Analysis to what he had presented, etc.