COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Village of Hynsinge, County of Skaaney

((Looking for social, friendly players with an interest in co-operation. This might not necessarily be true for your character. Roleplay encouraged. PM Lofi for contact, preferably with some information on what you look for in the community you want to be a part of in this game. And have a nice day and think of puppies. : ) ))

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA

12/2/2016 11:16:48 AM #1

Welcome to Elyria!

You should check out the Elyrian Directory to find a duchy and kingdom to join :)

House Storm

12/2/2016 12:42:53 PM #2

Welcome to Elyria!

I'm glad to see more and more roleplayers, wish someday oir paths cross and we share some stories and adventures!

12/2/2016 12:54:53 PM #3

@Thor: Thank you for the welcome. and for the link : ) I'll be researching posssible Kingdoms and Duchies to join. I'll contact the higher nobility down the road,

@Daedhel: Thank you for the welcome. : ) I share your sentiments and wish. makes a mental note of making up some stories

12/2/2016 11:14:31 PM #4

Hi Lofi, you should check out Arkadia we are EU kingdom, best way to get to know the people is by joining the discord see you soon and have fun.

12/3/2016 3:29:46 PM #5

@Ederican: Thanks for the tip, but I'm already researching Kingdoms and Duchess to possibly join. This post, though, is LFP and not LFG.😉

12/4/2016 9:44:17 AM #6

Good luck to you!

Yu'tui of the agricultural town of Valaris.

12/4/2016 10:21:37 AM #7

@YuiTui: Thank you. I wish you good fortunes as well. : )

12/4/2016 10:23:19 AM #8

Posted By Lofi at 10:21 AM - Sun Dec 04 2016

@YuiTui: Thank you. I wish you good fortunes as well. : )

Thank you. I feel like i took the easy route as i decided to be a simple farmer

Yu'tui of the agricultural town of Valaris.

1/2/2017 10:57:04 AM #9

(hoping everyone has and continues to have an excellent 2017)

The village of Hynsinge now has an administrative location in Elyria, if not a geographical. As my signatures say, I've decided that the county of Skaaney will be a part of Asebe'ia Thunar, in the Kingdom of Nirath.

Until land selection is done, I can offer no promises or assurances as to what geographical features or resources will be available in the region or on my lands.

I have no doubts though, that whatever gifts we receive from nature an enterprising and creative community can make do. All in the spirit of 'when life gives you lemons, make lemonade'.

Success will be achieved through adaptation. If you agree with this simple philosophy and are looking for a place of residence in Elyria, don't hesitate to contact me (Lofi) by PM on these forums. In the unlikely event Skaaney would not be the county of your dreams, I'll try and help you to find what you're looking for.

Todays thoughts are baby camels.

1/4/2017 7:04:49 PM #10

Welcome to Asebe'ia Thunar :)

House Storm

1/22/2017 4:11:31 PM #11

Still LFM.

5/31/2017 3:19:17 PM #12

I've some interest in joining your county, since it's located in a kingdom and duchy I approve of and seem the best fit for my main (starter) character. who'll be a smith of some sort. probably weapons, but inclined to make whatever his customers require...within reason. But in examining the sites and such of the kingdom/duchy's online presence I experience an unwillingness to commit to an online presence I will be unlikely to manage maintaining for very long; I do not have a good history of sticking with any online site.

I do wish to have a belonging in this game, though, so...thus this message.