COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
(NA-E)Recruiting for Family/Community

Duchy of WhiteHaven, County of Shade, City of Alice (County Capital)

Family and community recruitment - LINK Discord -

Hello everyone, to clarify i am a guild leader in the blacksmithing guild known as Ruthenium and a member of the Duchy of WhiteHaven. I will reside in the capital of Shade due to the guild HQ being in that location and will be a ambitious player looking to lead my family and its name to glory.

Currently I am recruiting Family members, and even other families to be close allies to join me in effort to create a successful close knit group to hit the ground running on Exposition and official launch. Personally i am of the Bloodline tier as is my girlfriend who will be playing as well. I will be starting my family and she will start hers where we will soon after be married conjoining the two families. I think it's worthy to note that i will be investing additional money into the EP store during exposition ontop of being bloodline.

This is perfect for couples looking to marry in game but don't want to have inbred children perceptible to mutation, you join my family while your significant other simply joins hers, thus allowing appropriate and healthy marriages and reproduction.

What we are looking for

As a house leader and guild leader i will have 2 separate ambitions come Exposition and launch in CoE. The first ambition will be the Ruthenium Guild and Companies expansion and success, the second will be the rise of my House and family.

Aside from the guild and company ambitions my family will be very military orientated and the short term goal will be to start the preparations and foundation of the Houses private military organization.

Military

Some of these early preparations will consist of the construction of the family barracks that will house and provide a place for our military to train and operate out of as HQ. In addition to this the Barracks will also have a Forge, Armory, Storage room and a stable nearby for animal housing and breeding.

At the start our military will find work with Guard and transport missions for the Ruthenium Blacksmith guild and local (duchy) business's, and may be deployed as reinforcements for larger scale military events in return for payment in the form of a agreed contract. Eventually the family military will be used to further the family ambitions and pave the way to its glory. In times of war naturally our house and army will be loyal to The Golden Horde, the acting army of WhiteHaven.

Positions

Guard Captain - This position will keep the military personnel and endeavors organized on a day to day basis and will have a larger role in combat/military strategy and development. The Guard Captain will also work deeply with the crafters in developing the armor and weapon styles but is expected to be the voice of the military group and incorporate their needs and wants these styles. The Guard Captain will have more authority over Hunters/Rangers in times of conflict.

Soldiers/Guards - Starting a Barracks will be one of the first and highest priorities, it will include space for training and housing where soldiers and guards will operate and use as a HQ, Military may also be mercenaries as a means of relations and or income.

Hunters/Rangers - Hunters and rangers will be apart of the military specializing in agile ranged combat. On top of that they will also hunt all while keeping the balance of wildlife in check in the local area to prevent over hunting or extinction. This group will work more closely with the leatherworker to aid production of leather goods and armor.

Ruthenium Blacksmith Guild & Mining Company

- LINK Ruthenium Discord -

Mining Company

As one of the guild leaders under Exanix the guild master i am looking to make a mining company. Work and clients will be guaranteed by the guild needing a constant streamline of mining goods. This company is necessary to make the guild self sufficient.

Head Miner - This individual will be in charge of the mine(s) and organize the operation while working with the tied in personnel.

Miners - We are looking for miners who will be under lead of the Head miner that will be in charge of carrying out all mining/ore gathering.

Smelters - Smelters will work either at the mine or guild HQ and will be in charge of processing and refining all ore, opposed to having the smelters in the blacksmith guild we decided to have them in the mining company due to smelting being a skill under the gathering skill tree, making it a job most practically done by miners instead of blacksmiths.

Prospectors - Within the mining group we would also like people interested in prospecting, these people will aid the Head miner and miners all while taking a bigger role on special ores and gems of all sorts.

Architect - A architect role is crucial to the maintenance and creation of mines, they will be in charge of ensuring the stability and development of mines.

in the absence of this next position, stone can instead be sold for additional profit. Masonry - Mines will no doubt generate stone so we are going to value the work of a mason to put the resource to good use. Things expected will be the likes of roads, bridges, building and all things infrastructure, a Head Mason position may be inquired if deemed necessary or if a group would like to take up the position as builders.

Blacksmithing Guild

Blacksmiths - Currently we are looking for and recruiting all blacksmiths and although most will start as basic smiths come Exposition and launch we do not only encourage picking a specialization but we will help all in following their specific specializations.

Leatherworker - Currently in search for a leatherworkers to participate alongside the blacksmiths in creating clothing and armor. Half-plate will require leather and thus leatherworkers and blacksmiths alike will need eachother to create certain things. leather worker will also look into the works of saddles that will eventually lead into helping the blacksmith with horse/animal armor.

Tailor - Currently and very much like the leatherworkers we are in search for tailors that will be in charge of leading all cloth goods and clothing in our group, they are needed to complete full sets of armor by providing cloaks and other cloth goods.

Fletcher - The creation and research of projectiles such as Bows and crossbows, as well as the upkeep of ammunition such as arrows and bolts. - MORE INFO COMING SOON

What assurances can we offer?

Our Count, blessed be he, has given us exclusive first rights to all blacksmithing contracts in the county. This means guaranteed work, and guaranteed pay! (If you would like to set up contracts with us, please join our discord or PM me.) We also have contracts with:

• Overlord Bloodfallen of the Brotherhood of Nod

• Barbakuli, the Supreme Commander of the Army of Shade

• Count Dothras Axiarch, Commander of the Order of the Dragon Knights

• Count Malephite Taika

• The County of Reverie

• Mayor Artax Dane

• A Mercenary Guild and its affiliates

• The Duchy of Tore

so the work is plentiful!

How will the guild benefit you?

You will be able to participate in the standardization of prices. Be of the first to have exclusive knowledge and training and have exclusive rights to profession materials. Members may receive or request contracts from the Guild for guaranteed pay.

The Guild will attempt to arrange for aspiring blacksmiths (younger characters) to be trained by aged blacksmiths (older characters) so that both players will be able to obtain blacksmithing experience. Due to the in-game mechanics, if a younger blacksmith is mentored by a older blacksmith, both player will receive blacksmithing experience.

We will have an exclusive forge strictly for guild members in our Main Guild Hall, a contracted transportation and protection system, as well as merchant guilds to sell your goods to.

If you don't want to live in the Capital or the County of Shade, that is Not a problem! We will be setting up forges and homes for various blacksmiths in other towns and counties.

Stables & Animals

Stable Keeper - This role is basically the head animal Husbandman and will keep the Stables and its personnel organized and on task, they will also be a representative of the group and voice their needs and opinions. (this role is only needed in the event of a group taking the position or if a single person would like to start a group.)

Animal Husbandry - We require someone or a group to take the position of animal husbanders(is that a word?) that will operate the stable(s) and possibly a portion of farmland. Breeding and researching animals is a important role, and we expect a supply of animals capable of riding and transporting resources and goods with the use of packs, wagons, carts and other transporting technology. We also expect research and the conditioning of these animals to be strong, healthy and capable of wearing armor. Research into animals that may provide wool's and other tailoring resources are also of priority. Alas we would like our Animal Husbanders to seek out their passion and research into their own interests as well. Fair price and payment will be offered to not only this role but all roles above.

We welcome all and hope to see you!

Obviously by now you should all know this group will have a large presence of Military and armor crafting and that is intended. We are focusing on doing good business and being profitable all while being strong and military orientated, this supports what is and should be a very ambitious group.

Families and family names will be discussed as a group at a time closer to land selection however the topic of conversation is always welcome. LINK (Discord)

Alt text - can be left blank

12/22/2016 11:45:58 PM #1

Reserved - I will update positions and availability here.

Update - Latest Feb 14th

New positions opened!! - This does not mean the other positions are filled1

Guard Captain - Military

Masonry - Mining Establishment & Builders

Stables & Animals - Animal Husbandry

Coming soon

Fletcher/woodworking - More info on this coming soon.

P.S Would like to remind everyone all players are still welcome regardless of character interests, we realistically can use all different types of people and crafters.

12/23/2016 5:53:06 AM #2

Nice write-up, I really enjoyed how you tied all the jobs together with explanations.

Good fortune in your search for extended family!

12/23/2016 11:14:10 AM #3

Posted By Shrewdcrow at 12:53 AM - Fri Dec 23 2016

Nice write-up, I really enjoyed how you tied all the jobs together with explanations.

Good fortune in your search for extended family!

Thanks a lot!!! I wanted to make sure people saw the very closely knit work that is required from those specific roles we are recruiting for, and really show the purpose of this small group that will be apart of something much bigger =).

12/23/2016 7:11:14 PM #4

Reserved -

12/24/2016 3:23:15 AM #5

I appreciate the time you took to show how the armor crafting skills will go together, as most jobs will tie in with one another. Also I look forward to joining our families and serving our King well.

12/24/2016 5:19:08 AM #6

Really like that you took the time to put in detail what your looking for and overall seems like you have a very solid understanding of the direction in which you plan to go.. Good Work!

12/24/2016 8:15:11 PM #7

Posted By Lillith at 10:23 PM - Fri Dec 23 2016

I appreciate the time you took to show how the armor crafting skills will go together, as most jobs will tie in with one another. Also I look forward to joining our families and serving our King well.

Looking very forward to it!!! :D

12/24/2016 10:24:23 PM #8

ok Im down for guard Captain, where i have to sign ? :D

12/24/2016 10:43:42 PM #9

Posted By Goro at 5:24 PM - Sat Dec 24 2016

ok Im down for guard Captain, where i have to sign ? :D

Just send me a PM or join the discord if you're interested =D

12/25/2016 7:11:50 PM #10

I never thought about recruiting for a family. It is a really good idea that helps players who want to play together even couples to prevent inbreeding

12/26/2016 8:51:12 PM #11

Posted By LapisRazuri at 2:11 PM - Sun Dec 25 2016

I never thought about recruiting for a family. It is a really good idea that helps players who want to play together even couples to prevent inbreeding

Yep!! also a good way to get a tight knit group that can be considered family or family friends rather than just alliance agreements and such.

12/27/2016 9:19:45 PM #12

Bump

12/28/2016 11:35:54 PM #13

Update !! Check update post.

12/30/2016 5:52:16 AM #14

Looks really good, sent you a message.

12/30/2016 6:25:22 AM #15

Greetings StrawHat. I am Mayor Kuthedk, from the county of Shade. I am also the Guardian of ShadowMist Guild and School for the research in all things magic and magic related such as alchemy. I don't see any ways to lend to your cause directly with what you have asked for, however I do believe that we can form a friendship between your network of families and your own. If this is something of interest of you please feel free to drop by the ShadowMist Discord and discuss things with me, if not I wish you and your family prosperity.

ps more info on ShadowMist is accessible via a click on the banner in the signature.