COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Coat of Arms (Free) For Fun- Tarvald HammerBull

Hello all,

I'd just like to open up this small shop. I make free Coat of Arms. Mostly Baronies, Counties, and Individual players. If your going with a Kingdom, well I'd hire someone they'll be much more professional.

These are for fun, and most people would use them in the Forum in their posts or Discord.

They are not Hand-Drawn and are using program, my fingers don't work as good as they used to.

Anywho, here are some of my works. I hope you like them! Just contact me on Discord or here for one.

Discord: Baron Tarvald HammerBull #8206

Also if you like your Coat of Arms once it's done, this biggest gesture you could possibly do is a simple thankyou, and a like on my Clan page!

Clan HammerBull

Do to Program limitations, some limitations are applied, however I will do my best to compensate!

Again, thankyou. These are all in good fun!

1/7/2017 4:02:10 AM #1

The man does great work, I have no doubt that he is going to win over the elyrian community with his talents. ^^

1/7/2017 4:03:38 AM #2

Posted By Crowley Darkholm at 9:02 PM - Fri Jan 06 2017

The man does great work, I have no doubt that he is going to win over the elyrian community with his talents. ^^

I agree, the above samples are very well done. :)

1/7/2017 4:04:45 AM #3

:o

1/7/2017 6:11:27 AM #4

Great guy, and awesome skills so if you need help its your man !

1/7/2017 6:52:31 AM #5

Can confirm, very skilled and willing to help you make the perfect crest no matter how picky you are. Great guy, great crest.

1/7/2017 7:45:13 AM #6

Thankyou all, your support has been amazing. It's also been great to get to know each of you!

1/20/2017 1:19:31 PM #7

Great work! Great images! I may have to hit you up.