COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Family and Friends/ Skills and talents

So I'm really interested in this game. I would obviously like to play with few friends IRL. So my Question is If I have a friend and we have drastically Different Skills, Traits or even talents. if we end up Becoming part of the same family is it possible in the game to inherit some of there Skills, talents and traits as well as your own?

Mayor of the City of Widow's Reach, Thane of Clan Hammerbull

1/23/2017 6:18:50 AM #1

That all greatly depends.

In the circumstance that you are a random NPC that has eventually joined your friends family then the chance of likely enhanced skills is near none.

If however your are given perms through code, and are wishing to spawn in say one of your friends heirs, then the likelihood of you having some of their extended traits as well as your souls traits is increased.

This is simply due to the genetics aspect of the game, and will be very hit or miss.

2/3/2017 11:26:12 PM #2

Posted By TarvaldTurnbull at 1/23/2017 6:18:50 AM

That all greatly depends.

In the circumstance that you are a random NPC that has eventually joined your friends family then the chance of likely enhanced skills is near none.

If however your are given perms through code, and are wishing to spawn in say one of your friends heirs, then the likelihood of you having some of their extended traits as well as your souls traits is increased.

This is simply due to the genetics aspect of the game, and will be very hit or miss.

I don't think you directly inherit skills but it should be easier to learn specific skills in an environment where other people are practicing those specific skills

Baron Rogoth, County of Kybourne, Duchy of Losthollow, Kingdom of Aequitas. Server: OCE. FC; 2AA213