COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Flags

Will we be able to make a custom flag for our guild? It could even be selecting preset designs/colors, but I think it would be neat if we could represent ourselves with a flag.

12/23/2015 12:25:21 PM #1

I thought this was fun with flags with Sheldon Cooper. But as for your question, they have not said anything like that yet. However, with an ability to write books, draw maps and make contracts, I doubt the ability to make your own house sigil was left out.,

8/21/2016 6:48:33 AM #2

I would also like to know if we would be able to create our own custom flag to fly over our villages/castles.

8/21/2016 7:12:58 AM #3

I'm also interested to see if you can make your own flags. I don't know how hard it would be to implement. Although I do see some problems that could occur. Like inappropriate images. But it would really enhance gameplay. There would have to be a system where they approve flags, but that would come at a cost of hiring someone to do that or giving someone that assignment which wouldn't take long to approve a flag, but what if there are thousands of flags. But I hope Caspian or another game developer can answer this question, because its a good question to ask.

8/22/2016 1:04:08 PM #4

Posted By thedogs at 9:12 AM - Sun Aug 21 2016

I'm also interested to see if you can make your own flags. I don't know how hard it would be to implement. Although I do see some problems that could occur. Like inappropriate images. But it would really enhance gameplay. There would have to be a system where they approve flags, but that would come at a cost of hiring someone to do that or giving someone that assignment which wouldn't take long to approve a flag, but what if there are thousands of flags. But I hope Caspian or another game developer can answer this question, because its a good question to ask.

I'm guessing there'll be something like the Coat of Arms maker they've talked about. You can choose from a preset of sigils, colours etc to make your own guild logo.

House Storm