COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU/Arkadia] County of Tratea

Imgur

Deutsche Version

Introduction

Tratea is a County in the Duchy of Iron Guard in the Kingdom of Arkadia. It is ruled by Count Valaeron Donnerkrone. As a boarder County of Arkadia its main goal will be to contribute to the army of Arkadia. The cities will focus on producing materials needed by the army and on research for military use. As the boarders to neighboring Kingdoms will be directly around Tratea, foreign trade may pass through it and may attract merchants and travelers alike. Count Valaeron Donnerkrone will therefore promise to keep the streets well positioned and well guarded.

Military Organization

As part of Arkadia, the military of Tratea will be organized in the ways our King Raziel sees fit. To get an impression on how this will look like klick here.

Religion

For Religion, Tratea again takes the path of the Kingdom. Klick the link here to find out about the Church of Arkadia.

Head of State

As Count, I will give my best to serve the County but 4 eyes, and in this case 6 eyes, see more than 2 eyes do. That's why I have my two advisors who will support me in their respective field of power. Together with the Count they form the Head of State of Tratea.

The Advisor of Defence

Currently: Baron Pal Thar

He will advise the Count in military affairs and he will be in command of this field in the absence of the Count.

The Advisor of the County

Currently: Mayor Palandros Corvas

He will advise the Count in all civil affairs and he will take over the "role of Count" in the absence of the Count.

Cities

Imgur

Community

Up to now, Tratea consists of mainly Swiss players and we would love to welcome some more of our wonderful nation ;) but we welcome everyone to join our cause. The languages spoken in our community are English and German (and Swiss German). If you want to join Tratea, join us on Discord. Imgur

I hope to hear from you and welcome you to Tratea.

Graf Valaeron Donnerkrone

Valaeron Belsharaen

1/31/2017 5:50:34 PM #1

Imgur

Einführung

Tratea ist eine Grafschaft des Herzogtums Iron Guard im Königreich Arkadia. Regiert wird Tratea von Graf Valaeron Donnerkrone. Als Grafschaft an der Grenze von Arkadia ist der Hauptfokus von Tratea der Beitrag an die Armee von Arkadia. Die Städte fokussieren sich auf die Herstellung von Ressourcen für die Armee und die Erforschung neuer Technologien für den militärischen Gebrauch. Da Tratea an den Grenzen zu anderen Königreichen liegt könnten unsere Städte auch den Handel in und aus dem Königreich anlocken. Graf Valaeron Donnerkrone verspricht daher die Strassen gut platziert und bewacht zu halten.

Organisation des Militärs

Als Teil von Arkadia ist das Militär von Tratea so organisiert, wie es König Raziel für richtig erachtet. Um einen Eindruck für die Ideen unseres Königs zu erhalten, klicke hier.

Religion

Auch bei der Religion fügt sich Tratea den Idealen des Königreichs. Klickt daher hier um mehr über die Kirche von Arkadia zu erfahren.

Staatsführung

Als Graf verspreche ich, immer mit vollem Einsatz der Grafschaft zu dienen, jedoch denke ich 4 Augen, in meinem Fall 6 Augen, sehen mehr als 2. Deswegen habe ich meine beiden Berater, welche mich in ihren jeweiligen Aufgabengebieten unterstützen und beraten. Zusammen mit dem Grafen bilden sie die Staatsführung von Tratea.

Verteidigungsberater

Momentan: Baron Pal Thar

Er wird den Grafen in militärischen Belangen beraten und übernimmt die militärischen Angelegenheiten der Grafschaft in Abwesenheit des Grafen.

Grafscchaftsberater

Momentan: Stadthalter Palandros Corvas

Er wird den Grafen in allen zivilen Belangen beraten und übernimmt die zivilen Angelegenheiten der Grafschaft in Abwesenheit des Grafen..

Städte

Imgur

Gemeinschaft

Bisher besteht die Gemeinschaft von Tratea vor allem aus Schweizern und wir würden uns über weitere Spieler, aus unserem schönen Land, freuen, wir freuen uns aber über alle Interessenten und nehmen alle gerne in unserer Gemeinschaft auf. Unsere Gemeinschaft spricht vor allem Englisch und Deutsch (und au Schwiizerdüütsch ;P ). Falls du Tratea beitreten möchtest, schreib uns auf Discord oder hier im Forum. Imgur

Ich hoffe etwas von dir zu hören und freue mich, dich in Tratea willkommen zu heissen.

Graf Valaeron Donnerkrone

Valaeron Belsharaen

1/31/2017 5:54:45 PM #2

Congratulations on your posting, always great to see new posts from the kingdom.

1/31/2017 5:59:33 PM #3

Great, very nice post. Welcome in the Arkadian family.

1/31/2017 6:17:55 PM #4

Thank you guys :) It's a wonderful family already ;p

Valaeron Belsharaen

1/31/2017 9:42:13 PM #5

Welcome to Arkadia :)

1/31/2017 11:10:28 PM #6

Welcome to Arkadia and the Duchy of Iron Guard. I look forward to working with you all :).

2/1/2017 5:18:30 PM #7

Im looking forward to the start too :)

2/1/2017 6:28:52 PM #8

grat other Swiss Players

2/6/2017 3:26:06 PM #9

Can't wait to play the game. Tratea will be awesome ;)

Imgur

2/8/2017 9:03:48 PM #10

Willkommen :)

2/8/2017 9:08:07 PM #11

Welcome in Arkadia !

2/8/2017 9:09:38 PM #12

Great Post. Welcome to Arkadia.

2/9/2017 6:07:10 PM #13

Nice update, with the german version ;)

2/9/2017 10:12:28 PM #14

Thx :)

Valaeron Belsharaen

6/11/2017 3:33:24 PM #15

is your city stil exist so if yes how many player are alredy in your city? im just searching vor a good place to start my plan

Ah and are the guys they are takling here are in the german forum too?