COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
What occupation are you guys leaning towards in game?

i am curious as to what occupation you guys are leaning towards, i kind of want to try everything and have no idea what to start with XD so just out of curiosity what in game job ill you be dong?

2/5/2017 4:13:37 PM #1

Farmer! Someone's gotta keep everyone fed, especially in an arid zone like my county's. I still don't know exactly what I'll farm, though.

It's pronounced "Day-ree-elle"

2/5/2017 4:16:18 PM #2

Posted By Melyssa1023 at 4:13 PM - Sun Feb 05 2017

Farmer! Someone's gotta keep everyone fed, especially in an arid zone like my county's. I still don't know exactly what I'll farm, though.

i like the idea of farming and like owning an orchid with trees to take over the world ಠﭛಠ

2/5/2017 5:27:12 PM #3

i want to be a combat medic & have a grow op

2/5/2017 5:40:58 PM #4

I accidentally bought Duke so I'm probably going to end up doing that as my profession - at least in my first life.

Coming Soon(tm)

2/7/2017 4:35:44 AM #5

Am in school for accounting, might use CoE to get some experience because why not? Also lol how do you buy duke by accident?

2/7/2017 5:27:21 AM #6

I've jumped around a lot with what my occupation will be in CoE.

Alchemist/Deviant making potions and salves by day and poisons by night; or a religious fanatic hunting down people with talents; or traveling translator, later in life teaching translation skill in a school; or city guard for a small town, perhaps later on becoming a guard captain.

Don't really know which one I'll be until I get in the game. Though with multiple lives I could end up doing them all.

2/7/2017 5:51:02 AM #7

I'm apart of a growing and ambitious Blacksmithing guild (Ruthenium)and have taken the role of lead smith. With that and my position i also plan on funding a mining business to accumulate wealth that will slowly build my own personal mercenary core, and after that my empire...

PS, if anyone is interested in that send me a pm !

Alt text - can be left blank

2/7/2017 6:07:41 AM #8

I am gonna be a lumberjack, in my off time I will hopefully find a some sparring partners in a nearby military outpost or some sort of way to train my combat.

Lastly, since I am in exposition and this lifestyle is fairly simple I want to use my exposition time to build a lumberjack empire of sorts. I want to unite all my fellow lumberjacks in my county, or at the very least my city, and use this guild to sell large quantities of lumber to my local noble. A lumberjack union of sorts.

Aspiring Lumberjack, NA-W

2/7/2017 7:22:43 AM #9

Cult leader.

Ritual murders, bringing demi gods to this plane of existence, ending the world, etc.

2/7/2017 8:32:08 AM #10

There is a lot I want to do. Originally my Darling Man and I went for the bloodline kickstarter, cause we each wanted the horse/pet. But, since our friend is jumping in the game with us they each up'ed theirs to Barons. I think our friend will want to do more of the running of things/ military aspects while we the civilian aspects. We definitely want a inn/ tarvern with attached apothecary shop. Perhaps a barn for some husbandry/breeding. Those are what I plan to do at least in my first life. He is really interested in what magic will be in the game and wants a bookshop or at least a grand library.

http://i.imgur.com/pjtJ9t6.png

2/8/2017 6:51:19 PM #11

At first I wanted to be a traveling merchant. Then I somehow became the CEO of a transnational trade company. I'm not complaining, but I'm still curious as to how that happened.

Alt text

2/9/2017 8:37:31 AM #12

I just found out about this game recently but I love the idea of being a Bard.

2/9/2017 9:43:53 AM #13

If current plans stay in effect and my friends join with me:

Tracker/Cartographer, because they want to be a tamer/vet.

If that falls through, my first few lives will probably be wandering the world looking for my calling.

Friend Code: B1DD85 NA-W Neran, beyond that not sure what I'm going to be when I grow up.

2/9/2017 10:38:49 AM #14

mayor, hunter, contract maker, bard. specializing in rapiers/bows. hopefully weakening my foes from a distance so i can gleefully prance around them poking holes in them. sounds fantastic to me.

2/9/2017 6:20:54 PM #15

I think bounty hunter will be a good shot ! Hahahaha