COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
First Alliance of Svellaros Q&A

Hello CoE community!

I know there has been a lot of confusion as to what exactly The Alliance of Svellaros is, because of this we will be hosting our first ever Q&A session!

This Q&A will be hosted in the Blackheart discord (https://discord.gg/TyGpEpy) on Saturday February 25th at 6pm EST

Now, there will not be a theme or subject that this Q&A will follow, mainly because of all the questions surrounding our alliance.

The Q&A will be about an hour long and consist of us answering questions that are posted in this thread (with possible followup questions answered depending on time/type of question)

Feel free to upvote questions that you would like to see answered BUT upvotes will not neccesarily be used to choose the questions.

We look forward to hearing from you all and clarifying any outstanding questions you have.

2/13/2017 4:50:04 AM #1

Is the alliance only a blackheart one? Or are there members or quasi memebers that are part of the allience?( this is for both guilds/gamer groups as well as physical persons)

2/13/2017 5:04:35 AM #2

Upvote? You must be a fellow Redditor!

I mean. Is the Svellaros Alliance a new group formed from/for CoE, or is the Svellaros Alliance a group from previous games?

2/13/2017 5:43:21 AM #3

Never heard of you guys?

And if I've never heard of you, that must mean you're a small fry. If there's one thing I hate it's noobs.

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

2/13/2017 5:52:03 AM #4

Posted By OrangeBoy at 10:43 PM - Sun Feb 12 2017

Never heard of you guys?

And if I've never heard of you, that must mean you're a small fry. If there's one thing I hate it's noobs.

You joined in September. You don't have a tier. The game is not out yet so everyone would be a noob. Who even are you?

No, you're probably fishing for an argument. I don't want to know who you are.

2/13/2017 10:52:43 AM #5

Posted By Barleyman at 12:52 AM - Mon Feb 13 2017

Never heard of you guys?

You joined in September. You don't have a tier. The game is not out yet so everyone would be a noob. Who even are you?

This guy is the forum creep. OrangeBoy goes around spouting things that no one wants to hear. I did a look up on his name.

2/13/2017 4:43:15 PM #6

We were expecting to get a handful of troll posts. It is no worry. As opposed to replying to troll posts, simply reply with a question. Let's keep the questions coming!

2/13/2017 10:58:57 PM #7

Posted By DrTank09 at 02:52 AM - Mon Feb 13 2017

Posted By Barleyman at 12:52 AM - Mon Feb 13 2017

Never heard of you guys?

This guy is the forum creep. OrangeBoy goes around spouting things that no one wants to hear. I did a look up on his name.

The truth is hard to swallow some times, I understand

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

2/15/2017 1:43:23 AM #8

Who are the members of this alliance? What groups are involved?

2/15/2017 4:55:20 AM #9

It's ok, immature children like Orangeboy tend to cry the loudest.

I have a couple of questions:

"When you feel you don't belong, you belong...to me" -Rowena Darkholm, Queen of Black Hearts

2/15/2017 4:57:42 AM #10
  1. What is the relationship between Svellaros and Blackheart?
  2. '' between Svellaros and the Cloister of Xen?
  3. '' between Svellaros and the Fennec Academy? 4 '' between Svellaros and the Burning Peregrine?
  4. '' between Svellaros and Duskforge?
  5. Difference between Svellaros (the Alliance) and Svellaros( the City)?

I will have more coming.

"When you feel you don't belong, you belong...to me" -Rowena Darkholm, Queen of Black Hearts

2/15/2017 7:50:12 AM #11

What are some of the outlying goals for the alliance Svellaros?

Is Svellaros a military based alliance for protection or a mutal alliance of knowledge atainment? What role will this alliance fill and lean toward?

2/15/2017 5:48:16 PM #12

If i wanted to join who would I talk to or what would I need to do.

2/15/2017 5:49:47 PM #13

What is Svellaros' guiding principle?

What, if any, will be Svellaros' main focus? (Mainly crafters guild, combat, etc.)

Who are your leaders?

2/16/2017 3:19:38 AM #14

Isn't it reckless to try forming alliances before we get into the game to see how things start to truly unfold?

Especially in a game like this. Non-commitment is the worst people have to worry about beforehand in most games, but here you have more dangerous factors, like having a sleeper planted from before day 1.

2/18/2017 6:09:53 PM #15

How does Whisperwind, Duskforge, and Darkholm play into the Svellaros Alliance?

How do the alliance focuses differ from the Duchy focuses where the alliance headquarters (XoO, Fennec, and Peregrine) reside?

Where do the alliance headquarters reside?