COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
Owning Souls

Hey gamers,

The Store says 3 souls to choose from for the all the pledges and I don't know what it means.

Please comment if you understand.

10165D

2/21/2017 1:30:14 AM #1

Souls are like character slots. When you buy the game it comes with three potential souls to play and one spark of life. (some tiers come with more than one spark)

The spark is what it takes to bring the chosen soul into the game world for 10-14 RL months depending on play style.

Friend Code: B8ADDD

2/21/2017 1:37:10 AM #2

the way souls work is the base stats for the player to work on they give a rough outline for what you would get check the picture i'm linking for the rough idea. http://media.chroniclesofelyria.com/concepts/11299b18b36048e7b8056293037d438d.jpg

4/21/2017 12:25:53 PM #3

So does that mean you can only play one soul or if you have more than one spark can you potentially play all three (or more) souls?

4/21/2017 12:32:26 PM #4

It takes one spark of life to activate each soul. You will be able to purchase additional souls and sparks of life, so you can play as many characters as you want on one account. The backer bonuses from your pledge will only be applied to one character, unless you pledge multiple times.

Shieldwall Strong!

4/25/2017 12:29:39 PM #5

Posted By CommonlyQuixotic at 08:32 AM - Fri Apr 21 2017

It takes one spark of life to activate each soul. You will be able to purchase additional souls and sparks of life, so you can play as many characters as you want on one account. The backer bonuses from your pledge will only be applied to one character, unless you pledge multiple times.

Im glad you answered the way you did cause i was literally about to ask in the forums if each soul needed its own spark.

So thank you for that.

But you just raised a new question for me. So someone who bought one of the high tier packages and gets to be a king or duke or w/e, would that mean once they select their first soul that has the traits they like and go through the character creation progress and that character gets placed as that role. Would that mean after buying more sparks and activating the other souls that the other souls would then just be regular characters? or would every soul they activate with a new spark be a new King/Duke/Etc.???

4/25/2017 12:40:48 PM #6

Posted By Shadoww at 08:29 AM - Tue Apr 25 2017

Im glad you answered the way you did cause i was literally about to ask in the forums if each soul needed its own spark.

So thank you for that.

But you just raised a new question for me. So someone who bought one of the high tier packages and gets to be a king or duke or w/e, would that mean once they select their first soul that has the traits they like and go through the character creation progress and that character gets placed as that role. Would that mean after buying more sparks and activating the other souls that the other souls would then just be regular characters? or would every soul they activate with a new spark be a new King/Duke/Etc.???

Titles are limited in the game. Each purchase of a high tier package gives you a single title, applied to one character. Any other souls you activate will be regular characters, unless you purchase additional titles.

Shieldwall Strong!

7/3/2017 6:44:51 PM #7

So, I just came across this post and felt like there could be some clarification.

Titles apply to the first character you create (of course housing one of the three souls) and their heirs. When your current character dies, or you chose to move on to a new character you will use a spark of life to infuse a soul with that character. Whether or not you use the same soul as the first character depends on if that character has died or not. You can also retain a title, along with money or other material goods by sparking into the heir of you previous character.