COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
How see new posts and replies

Greetings! Is there a way to see all new posts and replies since my last visit? That is quite common feature on forums. Or is there any list of all posts sorted with the newest on top? I do not ask about few selected new posts on right side of forum main page. And I look for a solution without a need to open each forum section individually.

2/22/2017 2:28:41 PM #1

I haven't found a way, although you can see what threads/posts you've made under your profile, so you can just use that to go back to your thread/post and then see if anyone replied after that.

2/22/2017 4:27:50 PM #2

I like the style but it's a bit dated.

Friend Code: E72CE5

2/22/2017 4:38:56 PM #3

It's a feature we've got in our backlog.

2/22/2017 5:44:55 PM #4

All good things come to those who wait.

2/22/2017 9:09:01 PM #5

Posted By Caspian at 11:38 AM - Wed Feb 22 2017

It's a feature we've got in our backlog.

That begs the question (and I'm sure it was already answered somewhere, but I never knew) : why did you guys build those forums instead of taking an existing software and changing it around to make what you need.

2/22/2017 9:22:32 PM #6

I was wondering the same

2/22/2017 9:46:30 PM #7

If I recall it had something to do with the integration of the online store with the website. Also they had to have a way to transfer from the Kickstarter page and transfer the EP and track the Friends Codes. It seemed easier to build it from the ground up, and it worked fairly well up to a point.

Listed on the main page is a listing of the most recent posts from the different public areas on the site. Other than that, you must go under each category and read from the list as they are listed in most recent posted order.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

2/22/2017 10:04:31 PM #8

There appears to be a gap in the market for a good forum software with a store and perhaps a cms

2/23/2017 11:15:44 AM #9

Posted By Sullen at 10:46 PM - Wed Feb 22 2017

Listed on the main page is a listing of the most recent posts from the different public areas on the site. Other than that, you must go under each category and read from the list as they are listed in most recent posted order.

I know about these options, Sullen. That is why I wrote in my question

I do not ask about few selected new posts on right side of forum main page. And I look for a solution without a need to open each forum section individually.

But Caspian answered my question. There is no solution for now but it may be added in future. That's is.