COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
How long do we have to upgrade packages?

Firstly, I'd like to apologize if this was already talked about. There is so much information out there that I'm behind on, it's a tad bit overwhelming.

So, I want to upgrade my package to the point where I'll have some sort of land management experience as well, but I am unsure how long I have to upgrade it before it's too late to be able to take part in the Pre-Alpha experiences that'll effect my future land claim. Which brings me to the subject lined question: How long do we have to upgrade our packages?

2/25/2017 8:45:35 AM #1

At the earliest, the end of march, at the latest June-July? That seems to be the intended time-frame for pre-alpha experiences to begin. Domain selection may be earlier, but land selection is the final say on where you select your land.

You may get to still purchase these packages all the way up til pre-launch, but you just wouldn't get to select where. This is an unknown.

2/25/2017 9:53:03 AM #2

Appreciate the response. Gives me an idea of what I'm looking at.

2/25/2017 10:46:55 AM #3

No problem, you've been around since October without any posts, are you returning and just now pledging or still paying off a package from the last year and a half?

2/25/2017 11:11:32 AM #4

In fact you can experience a land management experience with the basic package if you will play well. Probably not during the first life span but eventually you can get there through becoming recognized, doing services for your nobility etc.

2/25/2017 11:54:34 AM #5

I did the kickstarter but haven't really been on the forums much. Only now starting to upgrade that initial package I pledged. Money's been tight, being an adult sucks.

2/25/2017 12:07:21 PM #6

I might suggest you contact the dev team then, as right now you are showing as not having a package.

2/25/2017 12:48:08 PM #7

That's weird, because on the store it shows I do.

2/25/2017 12:54:29 PM #8

His package is probably just the lowest one Drtank09. I'm pretty sure the $35 one just gives you member. You need more to get tier 1. It was ages back that you needed to back to get member, but then they changed it that everyone at least had it, even if they backed nothing.