COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Can't purchase game

Hello! I have attempted to buy this game for almost a year now, back before you even had this website and were solely on kick starter. Sadly however no matter how I choose to pay it says "payment unavailable at this time" I have attempted to paypal and it worked...until it for some reason was refunded. And I have attempted from a debit card which again brings up the same problem. I want your darn game! Help me get it please.

3/10/2017 12:35:51 AM #1

Have you tried emailing them and/or your bank?

Brash

3/10/2017 1:19:28 AM #2

Hi there! Kickstarter and the now current website use different backend shopping carts. That makes me believe that this issue might be browser-related on your end. Are you using some sort of script blocking software that might be causing this? Do you have popup blocking turned off?

3/10/2017 3:52:53 AM #3

Also, depending on the amount that you're trying to back at, you may need to let your bank know ahead of time you're gonna be using your card or paypal to draw a large payment out.

That could be the reason why it was refunded.

3/10/2017 4:08:42 AM #4

Hello SilentPeat,

I had same issue, try the following:

1) Contact your Bank/Credit Card/Paypal and let them know your trying to make a purchase for a game with a merchant processor Xsolla, In most cases Xsolla is marked as a fraudulent merchant by most banks and credit cards as its not well known by them. If that doesn't work go to step 2

2) Try contacting Xsolla when you checking out, There will be an option on Bottom right corner "Contact Us" sometimes merchant does have technical problems so in most cases directly contacting them can resolve issues.

3) If your issue hasn't been resolved by now, you should e-mail SBS regarding your billing/purchasing problems and in most cases they will work with you directly to resolve your matter. You can e-mail them at [email protected].

Try providing as much information as possible so they will be able to assist you faster and efficient matter.

3/10/2017 5:20:40 AM #5

I have never heard of paypal refunding you unless you initiated a request for a refund. I have bought most of my EP using Paypal and never once had a problem.

You need to give them more information what type of browser being used, do you block cookies? Do you block pop-ups?

Have you tried using different browser's?

3/21/2017 4:57:00 PM #6

I have been in contact with Xsolla about the topic of not being able to use their payment methods for nearly two weeks now. 'Sofortüberweisung' doesn't work, it ends up in a error message they claimed was someone elses fault - micropayments - who gave the problem back to Xsolla and who have to this day been unable to solve this, despite telling me to expect a fix within 48 hours. Every 48 hours they try to close the support ticket. ^^

I tried Giropay next, they do not recognise the BIC of my bank; Xsolla did not even bother to discuss this particular problem when I mentioned it. To this day I am waiting to buy more game copies for friends. I do hope they will at some point fix it but I must say I'd wish a different payment provider would take over, since this one seems incompetent.

I'm not going to try a paysafe card on them, they're sure to lose my money.

3/22/2017 12:45:32 AM #7

And if all above advice fails, try using a different web browser. Sometimes that can be the issue especially if you are using Explorer.. :)