COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Digital add-ons?

Just curious where (or when) we can find the digital things like the backer wallpaper, dev forums, ect???

Thank you,

~K

3/13/2017 8:34:16 AM #1

The dev forums already exist. You get access to the monthly exclusive Q&A but I'm not sure about things like a wallpaper and the strategy guide. I assume it will come out later.

3/13/2017 8:46:33 AM #2

You will automatically see the Early Access forum when you've got over 3,500 influence or to the Exclusive Access forum at 10,000 influence. These figures are based on the original tiers that unlocked these rewards.

You will also see any IP you got with your tier has been added to your account but renamed to EP.

No other digital rewards have been given yet.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

3/14/2017 8:58:54 AM #3

I've got the old bloodlines pack that had the dev forum access listed, and I've not seen anywhere that says anything about the influence allowing access to the different forums...any links to these rules??

As is right now, i have 1200 IP, not alot, but is what the package I got gives me.

~K

3/14/2017 10:52:32 AM #4

The bloodline package did not have access to any special forums as part of its rewards. It did include a forum badge which is one of the rewards that hasn't been given out yet or you might be thinking of the in-game founders chat, but as it says that will be in-game not on the forums.

You can still see the original rewards on the KickStarter site.

The influence numbers are not rules per say it is just that was the amount of influence the tiers that did award access gave and they have continued using that as an entry point. So Astronomer ($350 = 3500 Influence) for the exclusive forum and Brew Master ($1,000 = 10,000 Influence) for exclusive Q&As though they now have a forum too.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

3/15/2017 9:37:27 AM #5

Yup, just checked again and I was mixing things up. My bad...=P

Thank you,

~K