COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E Vornair][Family] Völsung Clan

Völsung Clan

The Völsung Clan has long been a respected family amongst the the many tribes which now make up the Kingdom of Vornair. We are pledged to Vornair and the Grand Duchy of Erzhalden.

The Völsung family has a reputation for being formidable warriors and leaders of menn. We have ruled the lands of what is now Völsung County for hundreds of years.

Speki Virðing eða Afl

These are the words of our house. Meaning Wisdom, Strength and Honor. We seek wisdom in all aspects of life, so that we and our people can continue to grow, prosper, and move confidently into the future. We work to always have the strength needed to defend our people, to ensure our way of life, and to aid our fellow Vorn in times of need. We strive to always be honorable. Aiding our friends when they are in need and working together with our citizens of Völsung County. Answering the call to defend our County, Duchy or Kingdom, and showing respect to each other, our allies, and even our adversaries if they have earned it. The Völsung family try their best to live by these words.

A Brief History

The family name of Völsung was taken after the War of Many Banners. The head of the family at the time, Völsung Ingvarson lead our people with wisdom and fought ferociously on the field of battle, winning himself a great reputation as a leader and warrior.

His son Garrick, after the death of his father, took the name Völsung as the family name and decreed that the lands of his people should from that day onward be referred to as Völsung County.

The family resides in the fortress city of Vera-Borg, the Capital of Völsung County. A strong, fortified position within the heart of the County. Vera-Borg houses a strong military presence, including the Völsung Húskarlar, the house guard. There is also the strong economic presence that you would expect to find in a Capital city.

Be a Part of the Völsung Legacy

I am Hrothgar Valdarson, the head of the Völsung family and Count of Völsung County.

I am seeking individuals who would be interested in joining my family. I am looking for people who are interested in leadership roles within the County. For example I want a family member as the head of my household guard, the Völsung Húskarlar.

I am also looking to find a Countess. Someone who is willing to help me with running the County, who is active and vocal and who can act as my counterpart.

If you are interested in joining the Völsung family please contact me here in the forums or join the Völsung County Discord here

Count Hrothgar Valdarson af Völsung

3/25/2017 12:33:53 AM #1

Please pm me for more details on the family or if you have any questions. I am still looking for at least a couple of people to join me and be a part of the Volsung Legacy.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Count Hrothgar Valdarson

3/26/2017 3:20:11 PM #2

Still searching for a couple more family members. If you have any interest please pm me here on the forums or join the County Discord.

3/26/2017 3:37:07 PM #3

nice post my friend

Count Dante Rhyne The Black Fox of Vornair

C61D9F

3/26/2017 3:59:39 PM #4

Thank you sir.

4/4/2017 9:03:37 PM #5

If you have interest in joining the family or perhaps becoming the Countess of Völsung County please send me a PM here on the forums or join the Völsung County Discord.

There is still room for a couple of people who are interested in holding important roles within our County.

4/5/2017 11:19:05 PM #6

Still room for a couple more to join the Clan. If you have any interest please send me a PM or join the Völsung County Discord.

4/11/2017 2:11:40 PM #7

Anyone interested in joining the family please feel free to join our County Discord or PM me directly here on the forums.

Still searching for a couple more to join the Völsung legacy.

4/14/2017 1:02:06 AM #8

Still seeking a couple more family members.

Please PM me here on the forums or join Völsung County Discord and find me there for more info about my family.

4/17/2017 2:24:39 AM #9

If you are interested in joining the Völsung Clan please contact me here on the forums or join the Völsung County Discord and get a hold of me there.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have and I look forward to hearing from you.

4/18/2017 1:15:22 AM #10

If you are interested in becoming a part of the Völsung Family I encourage you to get a hold of me asap. There will be a limited number of family members so I am only accepting a few people.

If you are interested you can get a hold of me via pm here on the forums or join the Völsung County Discord and send a message in the Audience-Chamber channel.

4/21/2017 12:40:00 AM #11

The search continues.

If you feel that the Völsung Clan would be a good fit for you, please get a hold of me here on the forums or join the Völsung County Discord and find me there.

I look forward to hearing from you!

4/25/2017 4:50:48 PM #12

Please get a hold of me via PM here on the forums or join the Völsung County Discord and post in the audience chamber (best way to get my attention) and I will get back to you as soon as I am able.

I am always happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss the family and Völsung County as a whole.

4/30/2017 12:59:54 AM #13

Still looking for a couple of individuals who would be interested in joining the Völsung Clan. PM me here on the forums or join the Völsung County Discord and post in our Audience Chamber to get my attention.

I look forward to hearing from you!

5/14/2017 4:15:21 AM #14

Still searching for a couple of individuals who would be interested in joining the family.

Please contact me here on the forums or on Völsung County Discord.

3/22/2018 6:41:17 PM #15

Still looking for individuals who are interested in expanding the Volsung clan and its influence!

Shoot me a pm with any interest or questions.