COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W] The Town Of Frank

Welcome to the town of Frank

Nestled in the foothills of atrein county lays the humble town of Frank, truly a haven for people from all walks of life. be you a homesteader seeking a place to raise your kin, an adventurer looking for a town to call home, or a deviant seeking to sleuth around in darkened corners. Frank is truly a sanctuary for all walks of life. Kept safe by Mayor Hans Frank and his deviant security force you can be assured that any bandits, thieves, or ruffians who do not ascribe to his contract of peaceful coexistence will be met with swift justice, followed by a short drop and a sudden stop. Whether you choose to make a visit, or a home here, a warm hearth will surely be awaiting your arrival." Mayor Hans Frank.

Town Location

1. Server: NA-W
  2. Kingdom: Aranor discord
  3. Duchy: Pending Decision
  4. County: Atrein discord
  5. Clan: Get Rustled (optional) discord

Town Goal

I Plan to run a well balanced town with all the main industries represented. production of nearly everything will be a primary focus and where I will be dumping my 7000+EP. I will be running a squad of hunters who will provide meats and other greens from the woods as our primary source of food as well as leathers (if this is not fruitful I may consider other means of production such as river fishing or livestock). I am also interested in running a lumber industry along with carpentry, siege weaponry, masonry and possibly getting a Horse breeder to provide the county with good supply of horses. As also stated above I will be open minded to those wishing to train in the deviant skill tree to further support our town and kingdom so long as they provide a secondary service (such as gathering or crafting) to the town as well as their service in the Night Watch. We will also use these skills to track down Bandits & outlaws their identities will be public record to limit the chances of criminal behavior in the town, any deviants who break the rules will be punished to the extent of the law... though bad things may happen to them when nobody is watching...

Who will we need?

Everyone. Being that my town will be hyper capitalistic and with low taxation I will need producers gatherers and every kind of player I can get my hands on (any role not filled will be filled my npcs such as paper makers lol). As well as security to help insure that crime is not an issue. Do you have what it takes to make our county great?

History

Blood, it runs through the very foundations of this place, stains fading with memory, the founding families of Frank were in a constant fight for power and wealth, leaving mere scraps for the lower classes to fight over. Shady dealings and fiendish plots oft ended in the blood of nobles to be spilled and the lives of anyone who just so happened to stand in their way. Know internally as “Shades” members of this secret organization pulled the strings and influenced events both in the town and abroad, only recently brought to light and made public by Heinrich Frank, Mayor and son of Otto Von Frank Grand master of the Shade and member of the family who led the expedition to settle on this land. Heinrich unmasked the members of the Shade and formed 2 organizations, those that wanted to turn their backs on a life of hiding but still remained loyal to the frank family became the “watchers” guardsmen and townsfolk dedicated to the preservation of everything they had built, but those who refused to give up their deviant affiliation became the “Night Watch” using what ever means necessary to insure the safety of the towns people and the frank bloodline. here is where exposition starts

Town Roster

So far I will be leaving the town council position to members of my clan whom I have been gaming with for the past 5+ years until I can find others I can trust to help me manage the town. Below are a list of roles that have been claimed (subject to change, Nothing is sacred.)

-Guard Capitan of the Watch - Igor

-Transportation/Shipping - Aznei

-Chief of Medicine, Botany and Mixology - Vespii

-Herd Master - Flameblasta

List will be updated as time goes on. (a lot of my clan members cant decide on a role until more info is available.)

3/23/2017 7:12:37 AM #1

i currently have 7390EP that i will be spending solely on shops and town infrastructure. (though i will probably end up buying more once the EP shop comes out...)

3/23/2017 7:12:47 AM #2

saved space.

4/11/2017 5:50:02 AM #3

currently seeking a new home so... bump

4/12/2017 1:17:26 PM #4

Did you choose anywhere yet? ;)

4/13/2017 7:21:30 AM #5

i'm still looking for a place, mostly hanging out in the discord of a few kingdoms trying to get to know some people. i figure its best to take it slow for the most part. i will change the post once i find a suitable home.

4/15/2017 2:05:41 AM #6

If you're looking to run hunters or a mine, then I'd wait for land selection before I made my pick. That said, I like that you're actually inviting in deviants. If you want to talk about maybe settling in my county, you can contact me on discord (Ebermensch #2535). Even if you're looking elsewhere, I'm helping a lot of newcomers get situated around Ashland.

4/17/2017 5:39:00 AM #7

Posted By Ebermensch at 8:05 PM - Fri Apr 14 2017

If you're looking to run hunters or a mine, then I'd wait for land selection before I made my pick. That said, I like that you're actually inviting in deviants. If you want to talk about maybe settling in my county, you can contact me on discord (Ebermensch #2535). Even if you're looking elsewhere, I'm helping a lot of newcomers get situated around Ashland.

within ashland? unfortunately i am banned from ashland due to some unfortunate events and a bit of misunderstanding. basically i wasn't transparent enough with my activity and clear enough about my goals. so i was suspected of being a traitor. currently i'm in the discords for aranor and blackheart trying to get a feel for some of the people in NA-W before i jump the gun and join a county or duchy with people who don't quite understand what i'm all about. don't want to make the same mistake twice.

4/20/2017 6:24:48 AM #8

We have decided on the kingdom of Aranor to settle in. Thanks to all who saw the potential of my town strategy, best of luck to you all with your recruitment endeavors.

well i suppose it is recruitment time!!! we will need anyone we can get. pm me for info.

5/10/2017 7:34:27 AM #9

recruitment is starting to pick up thanks to this sale, i would like to welcome aznei to the town, and would like the take the chance to make the announcement that we will likely be a x2 size settlement thanks to a friendly mayor pledge donation.

5/10/2017 4:15:47 PM #10

Would the town be interested in hosting a guildhall for the Grunwald Company?

5/11/2017 2:51:11 PM #11

Most definately. It should be large enough to have a branch of the Grunwald Trading Co. I believe Aznei is expressing an intrest in doing transport of goods and such. So it makes sense for us to have a trading post to attract and recruit more merchant minded players. Will you have a comissioned universal blueprint for the design or will any building do?

5/11/2017 5:00:21 PM #12

I hope to do much trade with you.

5/11/2017 5:19:29 PM #13

If all goes accoring to plan i will have much to offer in terms if trade. Though my roads might not be as exravigant as yorick's i can assure you i will make up for it by producing some fine goods.

5/16/2017 9:40:31 AM #14

i have bought an extra 3000 EP so i now sit at 7040EP with the bonus 350 i will get from this sale i think i will be in a great place to build this double sized town to fit our needs. this tier 9 border is fancy.

5/18/2017 4:21:49 AM #15

Posted By annfrank at 03:40 AM - Tue May 16 2017

i have bought an extra 3000 EP so i now sit at 7040EP with the bonus 350 i will get from this sale i think i will be in a great place to build this double sized town to fit our needs. this tier 9 border is fancy.

At this rate you've got more EP than most counts!