COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Mobile forum webpage view glitch

Detailed Description

The forum landing page as well as different subpages/threadss don't fit the screen correctly as the have (at times vast) amounts of unused background margin to the right. Sometimes the pages fit the screen correctly, sometimes they do but leaving still the options to scroll side-ways exhibiting unused background again, sometimes the view is initialized to show the page itself as well as the background border to the right (more or less like a zommed out view reminding me rather of a desktop version viewed on a mobile device than a mobile UX - though I'm viewing the mobile version for sure!).

Reproduction Steps

Sort of unstable in its extent, but occurs rather frequently. Spotted on my Nexus5 with Chrome browser. The width of the margin seemlingy depends on parts of the page to be visualized. At times a hyperlink or signature is bonkers and not wrapped correctly. Speaking for the forum landing page the margin is rather small though incorrect sized (have to scroll sideways to get to the right-aligned account management / log out) and maybe dependent on visual elements of the "Latest News" graphical golden frame (which is the only object spanning the complete width including the unused background)

P.S.: Haven't found similar bug in the other topics, sorry if duplicate!, Screenshots could be provided, if wanted.

Kernothia