COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Problem Viewing Pledge Package - Details shifted past border

I don't know if this is a problem on my end or if someone else has experienced this. When viewing pledge packages details be clicking on the price the details are off center from the background and unreadable under the character rewards section unless you highlight the text.

Tried to post with a screenshot I put on imgur but I guess I need 250 influence before I can do that.

4/1/2017 9:11:30 PM #1

Meant to put this into technical support not bug reporting if a mod is able to move it.

4/3/2017 1:34:41 AM #2

imgur(dot)com/b0NsLa8

4/3/2017 2:22:49 AM #3

I've never personally experienced this issue before. If you'd like screenshots for the current pledges (while this gets looked into) let me know and I can pm you them.

4/3/2017 3:17:47 AM #4

I'm okay thanks for offering. I can read the text if I highlight it. Just thought I would report it.

4/3/2017 3:35:51 AM #5

Do you have multiple screens or just one?

4/3/2017 4:30:24 AM #6

I'm a getting somewhere on the problem just don't know the cause or solution. It has something to do with how Internet Explorer is resizing the window. If I maximize Internet Explorer it shifts the details text shown in that screenshot. If I shrink the size of internet explorer window to only half the width of my desktop it shifts the details text back to what I believe is the intended position.

Seems to function normally on Microsoft Edge regardless of window size. Strange...

4/3/2017 7:10:08 AM #7

Well I don't mean to be rude but Internet Explorer is really only good for downloading a real browser. Even Microsoft made a new one. Still, there's something to be said for backwards compatibility.