COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Searching for my Countess Juliet.

Well, this is awkward, how to sell myself...

I am Count Shady of house Pierrot, from the Duchy of Caeruleum, Kingdom of Bordweall, NA-East Server.

I am currently seeking a marriage with another Count or Countess. To unite our houses and to defend our causes. I strongly believe that to truly succeed in this game, a family that supports each other will be necessary. One person cannot do everything alone. There are certainly much more I can speak of concerning myself, but I would feel too awkward saying it to everyone on this forum.

Therefore, ahem, here's a lovely poem I learned from Team R, to show my feelings:

"Our foes will prepare for trouble, and you will make it double."

"I shall protect the world from devastation,"

"And you shall unite all people within our nation,"

"Together, we must denounce the evil of truth and love,"

"And one day, we will extend our reach to the stars above."

I will be on the following discord channel, for anyone that may be interested in such a marriage. I would be happy to answer most questions. Thank you.

https://discord.gg/013DP377UtgtYRHlE

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/2/2017 4:48:17 PM #1

My heart just skipped a beat <3

4/2/2017 5:41:12 PM #2

You look so fun but you seem so shady...

"He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious."

4/2/2017 5:51:28 PM #3

Posted By Xuanwu at 1:41 PM - Sun Apr 02 2017

Yeah how do we know he's the real shady?

Would the real shady please stand up? I repeat will the real Shady please stand up?

4/2/2017 6:52:20 PM #4

B-but that's part of my charm...

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/2/2017 6:55:59 PM #5

Posted By Kyxsune at 1:51 PM - Sun Apr 02 2017

Yeah how do we know he's the real shady?

Would the real shady please stand up? I repeat will the real Shady please stand up?

I may not be the Slim Shady you're thinking about, but I can certainly adapt and evolve into a superior version of the Slim Shady that live within your heart.

4/3/2017 3:35:16 PM #6

Um. I admit it. I'm actually a Prince from Nigeria and I'm looking for a Nigerian Princess to give all my wealth to.

And no, I haven't found her yet. They always seem to think that this is a shady scam and that I'm not actually a Prince from Nigeria. Come on, take a leap of faith.

If you can believe in CoE, then you can surely believe in me.

4/22/2017 1:35:11 AM #7

I was thinking, wow, that first few lines of your poem sure sounded familiar. I only realized that you meant Team Rocket when after I finished reading the fourth line of your poem. Guess I'm just getting old and forgetting things from my childhood.

I would marry you on the spot though, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm male. plan on playing a male character, and will be playing on the Na-Western server. Good luck in your search though Shady dude.

4/22/2017 1:54:40 AM #8

Shame you are on the wrong server Shady, I would consider your proposal if you weren't. :)

4/22/2017 2:14:22 AM #9

I'm a guy and a baron, but I think things will work out between us.

4/22/2017 3:14:21 AM #10

Hope you find that partner, rather gutsy.

4/22/2017 5:15:59 AM #11

Thanks for the encouragements guys! Even if they're mainly about me being very shady or that it may have worked out if we had been on the same server...

As for you, my most ravishing Lord Scheneighnay, I believe you are already spoken for. I may be searching for Juliet, but that does mean I want to end up like Romeo.

4/22/2017 10:28:03 AM #12

Posted By Shady Clown at 11:35 AM - Mon Apr 03 2017

Um. I admit it. I'm actually a Prince from Nigeria and I'm looking for a Nigerian Princess to give all my wealth to.

And no, I haven't found her yet. They always seem to think that this is a shady scam and that I'm not actually a Prince from Nigeria. Come on, take a leap of faith.

If you can believe in CoE, then you can surely believe in me.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

4/22/2017 12:31:25 PM #13

Sorry but I am taken. Team Shady blasts off at the speed of light.. Surrender now or prepare to fight...

4/22/2017 7:01:34 PM #14

Thank you to the wife candidates that stepped up and offered yourselves to me. And based on my chat with them, I will now create a update to future wife Candidates:

I don't really care about your gender(I could even roll as a female in-game if necessary) or title, but please be willing to accept the burdens that comes along with being a Count/Countess. Two of these burdens includes:

• Diplomacy (Politic with neighboring County and Towns, chatting and mingling with citizens, kow-towing to the higher ups).
  • Management (Management of Barons, Land, Towns, etc).

The reason I specifically wrote "I am currently seeking a marriage with another Count or Countess" isn't because I must marry another noble, but because a Count/Countess is more likely to already know about the responsibilities of being a Count/Countess, as well as know whether they themselves enjoy it and are capable of fulfilling these responsibilities. We all have our different play-styles, and this playstyle might not be the one most suited for you. Of course, a lot of the tasks can be delegated to stewards, but there is a limit to that. Thank you.

4/22/2017 7:54:10 PM #15

Posted By Apaukolypse at 03:28 AM - Sat Apr 22 2017

Incorrect usage of Meme. Penalty shall be applied.

Am I doing it right this time? And ya, I prefer Confession Panda over Confession Bear. Pandas are cuter.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-wanted-to-03oq7a.jpg