COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] City of Vindaron

Lore:

Vindaron was forged from the bonds of a brotherhood. Through our efforts and coordination we crafted our city. The city has our soul in the very foundation. It was made to ensure that our brothers, present and future, could always have a place to call home among their own.

Who are we:

The city of Vindaron (currently located in the Kingdom of Bordweall) aspires to be a bastion of strength and military discipline. By extension making us an impregnable stronghold full of capable fighters and talented crafters. The main priority of our city will be to be a dependable stronghold in times of need and a force of military might. The city will also be patrolled by the Brotherhood of the Fallen Blade guild to ensure that crime is obsolete. The citizens of Vindaron will not have anything to worry about in terms of crime, because anyone foolish enough to be a deviant in our city will become a good training target for the Brotherhood. We are aiming to have a Colosseum and a Jail (if possible). We also plan to have:

Armaments: Lead by our blacksmiths and leatherworker to ensure that our brothers will always have weapons and armor worthy of any noble.

Alchemy: Our Alchemists will be making potions and poison for our guild members.They will also bandage and heal our troops.

These are what we plan to have thus far. If something interests you and enough citizens or guild members back it, we will be able to put it up here.

Economy

Our economy will be based on our crafters and our guild members. The crafters will be the source of currency flow internally, while the guild members will do missions to obtain money from elsewhere. Ideally the guild members will spend their hard earned coin in our city (in a tavern, or buying armor from a blacksmith, or perhaps buying from our guilds branch of alchemists). Our Commerce and Industry groups(see below) will maintain a healthy growth of our economy.

Location and Race Preferences

Our preferred climate at the moment is mountainous area so that we can have the most amount of metal available for our blacksmiths. Our preferred races at the moment are Brudvir and Neran (We are also open to Janoa).

What we are looking for

We are looking mostly for warriors and crafters. The warriors for the military strength and the crafters to help run the city and keep the warriors well supplied.

Government in Vindaron:

We will be breaking down the requirements of the city into four categories:

Commerce

The Treasurer

The Treasurer should ideally be someone that is good with managing resources and time. They should be fairly business savvy and should be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances. They should be able to have the resources when we are running low and should stockpile them when we have surplus. They should be able to give me a quick rundown of Vindaron's economic status before we decide to do anything monetarily demanding. This is for someone that loves what they do.

The Head Merchant

The Head Merchant will be someone who keeps an eye on import and exports and discusses what we need with The Treasurer. They will also be communicating a lot with the Industry section and Agricultural sections. All incoming and outgoing merchants must speak to this person before doing anything.

Military

The Commander of the City Guard

The Commander will most likely be a commander from my guild since the city guard will be made mostly of guild members. This person will also be in charge of the upkeep of the cities defense and ensure training of the troops. We need a strong leader but also someone that will not readily abuse their power. We need someone that is just and loyal to the City. This position will most likely work hand in hand with the Judge.

The Spider

The Spider will be head of spying and intel gathering, which is crucial for planning any attacks. We cannot go to battle with no knowledge or planning involved. This role is very important and must be for those that like to be sneaky and infiltrate other communities to obtain information. This person must enjoy their job.

The General

The General will have to be someone who is level headed and can make decisions almost immediately. They will have to be someone that knows when to cut their losses or when to go all in. Their responsibilities will be similar to the Commander, however they will be specializing in training Cavalry and Foot-soldiers. Also The General will deal with the Spider to use the information gathered.

The Judge

The Judge doesn't have to be someone who is a leader, however they must be just. Ideally they should be kind, but be willing to give a grave sentence if the situation demands it. They must also be very logical to be able to help us discern what is best for the city.

Industry

The High Artificer

The High Artificer will be overseeing all crafting done in the city and will be focusing on keeping an eye on our non renewable resources. This will be mostly metals due to the militant focus of our city and our guild. They will also be in charge of overseeing the city recycling and reusing anything that can be. We must not waste anything that can be used to further our city. The High Artificer will be giving permits to those wishing to research new technologies and will communicate with commerce for traders on supplies the city is short on.

Agriculture

The Ward

The Ward will be someone who keeps tabs on what kind of renewable resources we are using and will have to make predictions as to what else the city will need. They will be ordering or making trades for more mounts or food for the army. They will make sure our natural resources are not depleted to the point of no return, and will take preventive measures to do so. They will also oversee all decisions and give input as to their ecological impact, ensuring that our surrounding area retains much of its natural beauty unless necessary.

These 8 roles will form a council that will assist and advise me in running the city. However, I will always have the final say. More edits will be done soon to add in basic laws and to be fleshed out some more

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

5/27/2017 12:25:17 AM #1

Please Move to Luna Domains

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

6/1/2017 4:54:20 PM #2

What Kingdom/Duchy/County are you a part of? I think we would like having you within easy travel distance. My fellow Count and I have similar designs. Our dual county is run by a council of three as well as public elected individuals and we have plans for a grand coliseum as a major attraction.

Friend Code: ID3641

6/13/2017 2:20:51 AM #3

Sorry for the late response but I am planning to be in Bordweall, county of shade.

7/6/2017 1:12:37 PM #4

Updated a bit more. More coming soon

8/7/2017 7:31:05 PM #5

I will follow you into the abyssal shade. May you rule for a thousand lifetimes!

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

8/9/2017 4:34:39 PM #6

Ello mate!

I'd be down for helping build and prosper a military town

House BloodBeard - Kill the boy, let the man be born

~~All Hail the Lord of Fire~~

9/22/2017 12:07:34 AM #7

Will be a great city to fear with the already awesome members and growing community!

On a quest to become a renowned blacksmith and explorer ~ Matt ~

11/6/2017 4:59:32 AM #8

Revised the post