COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
I am the Duke of Unity

Navigation: [Kingdom of Bordweall] [Solas Seidrellia Post] [I am the Duke of Unity] [Rise the Duchess of Malevolence] [The Crosswinds Exchange Trading Company] [County of The VeilTongues] [City of The Thicket]

Greetings and well met Friends,

I am Karmine, simply that, you may call me such if I your name may use. It has been a journey to arrive to you here today. But let’s not start with the here and the now, but rather that which brought us to the now. I was at one point a child. As such I began as an orphan in the Kingdom of Blackheart, a Kingdom on the other side of the veil of life. It was through this veil that I stepped from the dead Kingdom to the Kingdom of life.

My first time a refugee was to the Great Empire under the wise Leader of Foxes. My father’s mother’s father lead these people. A broken man in a band of broken people. We sought after life from a world of poisons and intrigue. We found that life and from that life gave life. Our people grew and became mighty, we were well known and well respected amongst the masses and tribes. We have left that place, and with those words, I put to rest the totality of that story of leaving that I shall place upon this scroll.

My spouses and I have taken our people, wise of heart as they are, and we have chosen to stand stalwart within the Shield Wall. The Laughing King, the Old Man of the Valley, King Dleatherus has opened his arms in friendship and we have sunk deep behind the shield wall. Surrounded by those that believe we all have right to rule our lands as we see fit, whispers of autonomy and freedom leak from our tongues and slither their way softly back in love to those that feel lost beneath the yoke of their matriarchal master.

The Counts and Families strong of our Sovereignty are given voice to rule in partnership with us. The Duke of Unity stands with the Count’s in Council helping to guide the conjoined dream of nobility to give law to our land. The Duke of Enlightenment sings the voices of the Maesters of their Crafts and Guilds, the Great Headmasters, and Company leaders of the Free Companies. The Duchess of Malevolence rises stalwart with an absolute hand over the safety of our lands, Justice in her hands, with the Judges she stands guard.

We are the Duchy, the Sovereignty of Seidrellia, and we stand in the shield wall. Sheild wall strong. Join us, and lead, find your voice, and stand with your kith, your kin, your neighbors, and families. Join us and strengthen, join us in freedom.

Yours in truth and service, I stand to Unite,

Karmine the Assisudous

Duke of Unity to the Sovereignty of Seidrellia

Through Unity we gain Freedom

4/15/2017 8:23:03 AM #1

why does the guy in your signature have an assortment of gumballs attached to his head?

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner

4/15/2017 11:31:37 AM #2

Posted By OrangeBoy at 09:23 AM - Sat Apr 15 2017

why does the guy in your signature have an assortment of gumballs attached to his head?

Should have gone to specsavers...

Orangeboy, could you get a dog to help with your sight?

4/15/2017 1:51:58 PM #3

Roses my dear Boy of Oranges.

4/15/2017 8:12:51 PM #4

Joy to read from start to finish, well done.