COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
what are your plans to dominate this world ?

i want to know how creative people can be with there plans well i dont mind sharing my plans cause no matter what as long as you have the will for it you can do it .

My plan is to capture one type of animal in this game any kind of animal that i think can change the course of this game tame it and breed it after i finish that i will hunt down that said animal to the point where i am the only one that have that animal and boom !! you now have the most rare thing in the game .

" Death is only the beginning ! "

Friend Code: 488BBA

4/17/2017 8:32:30 PM #1

Posted By skullscar at

i want to know how creative people can be with there plans well i dont mind sharing my plans cause no matter what as long as you have the will for it you can do it .

My plan is to capture one type of animal in this game any kind of animal that i think can change the course of this game tame it and breed it after i finish that i will hunt down that said animal to the point where i am the only one that have that animal and boom !! you now have the most rare thing in the game .

Extremely interesting point of view. However if people catch onto you, it's unlikely you will live long or have a safe place to put them. Hmm. Still. Extremely interesting.

4/17/2017 8:34:57 PM #2

My plan when CoE launches is to steal peoples animals and pets, especially rare ones.

4/17/2017 8:38:31 PM #3

All the more reason to start investing in the Vornairian Zoo 😆

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

4/17/2017 8:52:10 PM #4

Posted By Sagan at 04:32 AM - Tue Apr 18 2017

Posted By skullscar at

Extremely interesting point of view. However if people catch onto you, it's unlikely you will live long or have a safe place to put them. Hmm. Still. Extremely interesting.

thats why my first on the list on things to do is tame that said animal and breed it in my house after that its time for extermination .

4/17/2017 8:57:59 PM #5

Posted By skullscar at 1:52 PM - Mon Apr 17 2017

thats why my first on the list on things to do is tame that said animal and breed it in my house after that its time for extermination .

You're a pretty sick man.

I might have use for you.

4/17/2017 9:03:33 PM #6

Posted By Vucar at 04:57 AM - Tue Apr 18 2017

Posted By skullscar at 1:52 PM - Mon Apr 17 2017

You're a pretty sick man.

I might have use for you.

tnx for the compliment well i have more that one plan so its ok to let people know of this one my other plans need to be a secret cause its to complicated but if i pull it off i will have total control of this games world

4/17/2017 9:04:30 PM #7

I wanna try breeding a really aggressive and poisonous bug. Then the umbrella corp effect will occur, and that'll be it.

4/17/2017 9:06:16 PM #8

I plan to forget that RL exists and find lots of chicks to make babies with. I shall breed you all out of the game!

4/17/2017 9:12:43 PM #9

Posted By Kayadine at 05:06 AM - Tue Apr 18 2017

I plan to forget that RL exists and find lots of chicks to make babies with. I shall breed you all out of the game!

so your going to be the genghis khan of this game and make a war tribe and expand your territory ?

4/17/2017 9:22:00 PM #10

I think more what he's saying is that he's going to constantly breed and drown the world in his genes as a primary objective.

The only hurdle to that objective is that you'll need someone to find the alchemy ingredient for gatorade

4/17/2017 9:23:36 PM #11

Posted By Sagan at 05:22 AM - Tue Apr 18 2017

I think more what he's saying is that he's going to constantly breed and drown the world in his genes as a primary objective.

The only hurdle to that objective is that you'll need someone to find the alchemy ingredient for gatorade

that is what genghis khan did dont you know how many woman that dude bang XD

4/17/2017 10:22:42 PM #12

Posted By Kayadine at 5:06 PM - Mon Apr 17 2017

I shall breed you all out of the game!

Newspaper headline after that :

Prominent MMO Interrupted : Player in heat breeds too much and crash the servers with an overflow of NPCs

Norhurst, County of Opportunity

4/17/2017 10:47:04 PM #13

I won't go into specifics of my plans, nor do I actually plan to get too powerful (I don't have that much free time), but I want to use my relatively low profile, but moderate influence as a baron to my advantage.

In example, I'll have men under my command, but people outside the immediate area will have no idea who myself or my men are, or where we came from. That has plenty of applications both obvious and discrete.

I do regret somewhat joining a community this early, as it creates a link between my forum posts and my character (keeping a low-profile is everything to me), but it couldn't be helped.

4/17/2017 10:49:44 PM #14

Posted By Scheneighnay at 06:47 AM - Tue Apr 18 2017

In example, I'll have men under my command, but people outside the immediate area will have no idea who myself or my men are, or where we came from. That has plenty of applications both obvious and discrete.

your still going to be summoned by the higher ups for reports whats your plan on that are you going to hire a messenger for that or you going to go personally ?

4/17/2017 10:56:55 PM #15

My plan is So Foolproof I can advertise it years in advance on the message boards without fear of defeat!

I had it written down on the back of envelope, let's see...where'd it go? (Hold on a minute)...you're gonna tremble in fear! (Where the heck did it go??)

Something about beer, I'm pretty sure. But you're all doomed! Just you wait!!

DPBoD2.jpg