COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Thread alert button

Not tried it on desktop yet, but on mobile the thread notify button does not work. Nothing happens when you click it. (The Report Post button).

4/26/2017 8:12:08 AM #1

Posted By Oracle at

Not tried it on desktop yet, but on mobile the thread notify button does not work. Nothing happens when you click it.

Hello Oracle,

What exactly are you referring to? I don't see anything on my mobile or desktop that is close to notify button. Are you referring to mail icon which is for private messaging ?

For future reference, any bugs can be reported directly within Report a Bug Forums; https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Report-A-Bug

Keep in mind that Technical Support forums are intended to receive a technical support within the website or game client which directly affects you. What exactly are you referring to?

4/26/2017 9:22:50 AM #2

I think you may be clicking the report button?

4/26/2017 11:01:29 AM #3

Posted By Barghest at 10:22 AM - Wed Apr 26 2017

I think you may be clicking the report button?

Thanks Barghest - helpful at least ;) Yes. The tooltip doesn't appear to mobile, so was a guess what it was called. Just checked on PC. I've now posted on Report a bug. This thread can be closed then. Thanks.

(Though the tech support thread does say it's also for technical problems with the website...)