COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Lands of Lords

"Welcome to Lands of Lords,

In a Medieval persistent world, develop your lands, cities and armies, become a fearsome war lord or a peaceful merchant."

If you are bored and were looking something to scratch your Elyria itch, I would definitely reccomend this game. (Its free, and no download required)

Lands of Lords Website

The Map (Take a look!)

(The Capital of the Kingdom of Ymir)

(Some of the Larger Superpowers in the Game)

It is a F2P Citybuilding Browser game and I have gotten abit hooked. Considering the medieval world the game is set in that is also full of politics, roleplay, and world/citybuilding I figured more than a few people here may be interested in (or already playing) it. It is pretty new, and it just came out with a continent in March, so there is plenty of room to get involved.

(Cyroth Ferel, known as DFDelta here on the forums)

(A glimpse of the Finances of the Princedom of Nova Roma)

Its sort of a mix of Civilization and your normal F2P City Builders. Civ in the fact that you get to chose exactly where to settle your city, scouring the map for a spot with resources of your chosing and then deciding what direction you want to take your city (Industry, Agriculture, ETC.). I have never been one to play City Builders or F2P Browser games such as this, but I find it rather easy to play alongside othergames or on my phone while I am out and about.

(The Beginning of a War. You can read the rest at here: Bloodthirsty King in the North )

(A Glimpse of the many different proffessions in the game)

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

4/25/2017 6:27:31 AM #1

I'm playing actively since early december, it is a pretty good browser game mechanics wise and the community is (mostly) friendly.

I'm Cyroth Ferel there, if you need any advice you can drop me a message over there and I'll see if I can help. Kingdom policy forbids me from doing anything active, but if its questions abouts game mechanics or such I'll be glad to help.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems, but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

4/25/2017 10:09:16 AM #2

Nice town ^^ Figured someone around here would be playing.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/14/2017 3:39:55 AM #3

Revamped the original post. After getting some people into the game from Elyria who shared my optimism and interest for the game, I figured my original post didn't exactly do enough justice in explaining what the game was about. So I added some screenshots and whatnot to help better explain it.

If you get into it, feel free too ask questions on the thread.