COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
APAC Counts, sound off

I'm curious who the current, engaged (ie: active), APAC counts are.

Feel free to sound off below. What are you about? What Kingdom are you in?

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

4/25/2017 11:34:13 PM #1

I am neither APAC or a Count, but when I saw the post title, I read it as "counts of players planning to be on the APAC server sound off." My brain apparently assumed the capital C on Counts and the comma were typos. :D

Avid wiki editor, with a special interest in categories, navboxes, and infoboxes.

4/25/2017 11:48:00 PM #2

I am planning to be on APAC. But undecided where I'll fit in, as yet. Not a Count but probably be a minor Gentry eg: Bloodline level.

4/26/2017 12:03:35 AM #3

Hi, Iam a Countess of the Wolflands within the Free Duchies and will be working to take over a Duchy within game. The Wolflands leaders are a group of like minded Counts that are working together to help each other within the game. More about the Wolflands can be found by following the link within my signature. We also have a APAC COE Server Discord: https://discord.gg/012JHuBASVs1H2N8A

Friend Code CE5C35

4/26/2017 12:49:41 AM #4

Thank you. Keep 'em coming, folks.

My goal here (if not already apparant), is to simply get the lay of the land, circa April 2017, especially which groups might be friendly (or not!) with other groups, so I can make the best informed decision about where to start parking the Flashman baronry.

4/26/2017 12:57:44 AM #5

What are your plans/ambitions for the "Flashman Barony"?

4/26/2017 1:08:25 AM #6

Posted By Penddraig at 10:57 AM - Wed Apr 26 2017

What are your plans/ambitions for the "Flashman Barony"?

As a Baronry, not a Mayor situation, it will of course have a garrison/outpost vibe. That could be useful to others in the wider County and, indeed, Duchy, depending on location. That said, I've long held the idea of my character, and his heirs, being an adventurer type. That could be mapping, finding treasure, whatever. So the outpost will be designed to be of broad usage, and my day to day adventuring hopefully fun for me, personally.

4/26/2017 1:37:34 AM #7

Count planning to be on APAC here. Holding off until land selection before I make any solid plans though.

4/26/2017 1:46:49 AM #8

Posted By Daexros at 11:37 AM - Wed Apr 26 2017

Count planning to be on APAC here. Holding off until land selection before I make any solid plans though.

Even without deep knowledge of the APAC server yet (I was originally planning for everything to be on an NA server), I would recommend getting to know the Dukes, in your case as a Count, and finding which ones resonate with the sort of stuff you like because you are going to have to put your County on some Duke's land. And knowing more about them before land selection day arrives will actually help your selection. You don't want to find a great plot then later realise it's on the land of some Count you actually hate :)

4/26/2017 1:55:22 AM #9

Posted By Flashman at 11:46 AM - Wed Apr 26 2017

Posted By Daexros at 11:37 AM - Wed Apr 26 2017

Even without deep knowledge of the APAC server yet (I was originally planning for everything to be on an NA server), I would recommend getting to know the Dukes, in your case as a Count, and finding which ones resonate with the sort of stuff you like because you are going to have to put your County on some Duke's land. And knowing more about them before land selection day arrives will actually help your selection. You don't want to find a great plot then later realise it's on the land of some Count you actually hate :)

Hmm yea that may be a better way to do things. Thanks for the advice :)

4/26/2017 1:58:55 AM #10

No real idea yet, I'm aiming for a heavily militarised county, not sure about where I want to be yet as not much is happening with the APAC Nobility.

4/26/2017 2:59:24 AM #11

The best place to get this information is discord, alot of the dukes etc dont really check the forums much.

I think people don't necessarily need to meet dukes but its helpful to meet like minded people. Meeting other mayors and counts can help plan as well, if you get enough people together could consider establishing your own lands under an npc Duke.

Knowing what you want does more than knowing what others want. If people want help making decision can let me know i want the game to be full of successful cool ideas.

4/26/2017 3:21:14 AM #12

Posted By Reikan at 12:59 PM - Wed Apr 26 2017

The best place to get this information is discord, alot of the dukes etc dont really check the forums much.

That's a shame, because Discord is extremely fleeting, whereas a good piece of information on the forum is useful, whether read today, tomorrow or next week.

4/26/2017 3:34:19 AM #13

Posted By Flashman at 1:21 PM - Wed Apr 26 2017

Posted By Reikan at 12:59 PM - Wed Apr 26 2017

That's a shame, because Discord is extremely fleeting, whereas a good piece of information on the forum is useful, whether read today, tomorrow or next week.

Though I am only a Countess and not yet a Duchess as the leader of the Wolflands I do check the forums each day and I can always be reached though PM here or on discord and I am happy to answer any questions

Friend Code CE5C35

4/26/2017 3:48:06 AM #14

In the Duchy of Kybourne, which is one of the free Duchies (a group of associated Dukes which plan to settle in an NPC Kingdom), we have 8 confirmed Counts.

Duke Emery will be overseeing his own County, Bryndale, inside his Duchy of Kybourne.

Count Remios will be overseeing his County of Duskendale.

Count Durs will be overseeing his County of Crestborne.

Countess Citronnier will be overseeing her County of Grafschaft.

Count Kerios will be overseeing his County of Karfi Hemili.

Count Bolto will be overseeing his County of the Nine Knives.

Countess Veis Vierra and Count Moko have not decided on a name for their Counties.

Personally I am a Mayor within the County of Nine Knives.

If you are new to the community, the Design Journals will answer a lot of your questions.

4/26/2017 3:59:33 AM #15

All really good information, I am appreciating this a great deal. Thank you.