COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
COE Politicopia - A New Take on COE Community news

Episode 1: Kingdom of Kairos with King Thared Richfort

Breaking news 29APR17

Episode 2: Count Wiegand

Hello All Kings, Queens, Dukes, Counts and nobility, citizens and denzigns.

I would like to introduce you all to a new youtube series called "Politicopia"

The premise is going to be centered around Political News of COE. Primarily it will be focused on NA-EAST at first. Though I am more than willing to do it for other servers as well.

So, how do you fit in?

There is some form of political intrigue going on with your Kingdom, Dutchy, County etc. Even if "nothing" is the case, chances are you have heard something, or seen something note worthy already about the game.

For example, how and why you chose the kingdom you now ally yourself with.

My birthday April 26th, will mark the beginning of this series. Which will be found on my youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/drakedge2000

You can email me at [email protected] to express your interest in participating. As well as provide source material should you find an intriguing story to tell. If you wish to remain anonymous then please indicate such in the email.

However, I will NOT be taking information that is entirely Anonymous. What I mean by this is that, if you wish to be anonymous on the report I will protect your identity. I will not consider information to be valid unless you give me your identity. I need to be able to fact check the information before broadcasting it.

You could also tweet me COE news at drakedge2000 on twitter.

As well as on discord as: Lianne Drake#0091

The plan is to have a show Air every Wednesday and Sunday, with a special edition for when something major happens in the world.

I would like to approach the interviews, and news stories as an "in world event". Reporting on them as if we were all actually there. Essentially role playing honestly. Now the interviewees do not need to be in character, but I would appreciate their responses being considered as if the COE world was the one they lived in.

This will produce a much better feel for the show.

Let me know if you would like to provide yourself for an interview, have information you would wish to share, or otherwise.

P.S. Nobility that are interviewed will receive a copy of the planned questions ahead of time in order to word their responses properly and not damage their plans. That being said, follow up questions will be unscripted.

Lastly, additional information will be posted at the Politicopedia

4/26/2017 9:48:48 PM #1

Nice idea, I hope it woks out for you, will check your youtube channel for sure

4/26/2017 9:48:52 PM #2

I look forward to this!

By the way, the youtube link didn't work I think it should be www.youtube.com/user/drakedge2000

4/26/2017 9:54:18 PM #3

Posted By Whayel at 4:48 PM - Wed Apr 26 2017

I look forward to this!

By the way, the youtube link didn't work I think it should be www.youtube.com/user/drakedge2000

click on the very top link and behold the Samurai Cat!

4/26/2017 10:20:33 PM #4

Posted By Whayel at 5:48 PM - Wed Apr 26 2017

I look forward to this!

Okay thank you!

4/28/2017 12:28:31 AM #5

I am looking for a count for Sunday's episode. If you are interested, use the contact information in the first post. Thank you!

4/28/2017 12:38:36 AM #6

Looking forward to it!

4/28/2017 5:43:36 PM #7

Me too! We don't get to hear from the counts enough on these shows.

4/29/2017 7:32:31 AM #8

Breaking news from Samurai Cat!

29APR17

5/1/2017 12:40:31 AM #9

5/1/2017 1:05:40 AM #10

nice :D

Gonna subscribe

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

5/1/2017 1:51:38 PM #11

Looking for another noble for 3MAY17's episode. Preferably someone outside of Kairos.

5/10/2017 11:27:41 PM #12

Hello everyone!

Been a bit absent this past week. However, I would like to have a count / barron from a kingdom other than Kairos on the show either tonight, or tomorrow.

I also would like a King / Queen from another kingdom for this Sunday's show. Please contact me using the methods in the OP.