COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Downgrade...sorta

Okay, so I'm wanting to purchase the Duke tier for two reasons. First, I want to be able to design a in game item. To me, this is a major attraction to fork over a hefty amount of money to do. Even if I lose that particular item, and someone goes around using it, it's still something I helped create and perhaps will become a mini quest to attain. Secondly, I really, REALLY want to party out with the SBS team when this game kicks off. I've seen other game studios offer this for Kickstarter, but I was never invested in those games to back at such a high tier.

Now, my question is (and I hope someone could point me in the right direction) can i trade in my duchy and county titles for EP but keep everything else? (Tombstones, sparks, etc)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

4/27/2017 8:26:22 PM #1

When exchanging your titles for EP, or gifting them to others, you'd only be letting go of the things that pertain to that title (title, lands, cloak, heraldry) but not the parts of your package that are title agnostic (mounts, design experiences, launch party tickets, etc). ^_^

4/27/2017 8:28:01 PM #2

I believe you lose things that are tied inexorably to the title. So some CoA stuff, the nobles cloaks and packs etc. You do get to keep the DEs IIRC.

EDIT: Vye beat me to it :(

Coming Soon(tm)

4/27/2017 8:31:17 PM #3

Posted By chipla at 10:28 PM - Thu Apr 27 2017

I believe you lose things that are tied inexorably to the title. So some CoA stuff, the nobles cloaks and packs etc. You do get to keep the DEs IIRC.

EDIT: Vye beat me to it :(

Hahaha! But thanks for the reply. Looks like you were spot on.

@Vye Thank you very for clearing that up for me! :)

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

4/28/2017 11:57:37 PM #4

Posted By Un_muted at

Okay, so I'm wanting to purchase the Duke tier for two reasons. First, I want to be able to design a in game item. To me, this is a major attraction to fork over a hefty amount of money to do. Even if I lose that particular item, and someone goes around using it, it's still something I helped create and perhaps will become a mini quest to attain. Secondly, I really, REALLY want to party out with the SBS team when this game kicks off. I've seen other game studios offer this for Kickstarter, but I was never invested in those games to back at such a high tier.

Now, my question is (and I hope someone could point me in the right direction) can i trade in my duchy and county titles for EP but keep everything else? (Tombstones, sparks, etc)

Can I have your titles please? :)

4/29/2017 12:38:24 AM #5

Zultra, too bad you're not on the same server as Unmuted :[

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/30/2017 3:29:15 PM #6

Just looking for some clarification if anyone could help.

If I upgrade from Proprietor to Magistrate but dont really want to stay Mayor and "downgrade" back to Proprietor, then I will lose the following:

Titles & Nobility • Begin the game as a Mayor (or Baron/Baroness if pledged to a Duke or Duchess) •Select a settlement to name and govern •Receive a cloak identifying your rank as mayor or baron with your family's crest •Heraldry - Include Torse & Crest

But what will happen to? •A solid, fully furnished Villa from which to govern your settlement

Will the Villa be lost too? Or can I keep that ?

4/30/2017 4:14:11 PM #7

If by downgrade you mean give the Mayor title to someone else then you'd lose the title, the town, the heraldry, the crest, the Villa, etc. You'd still keep the Ursaphant/Trison, prestige items, sparks, etc.

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

4/30/2017 5:21:18 PM #8

Was hoping to keep the villa.... but thanks for info.

4/30/2017 7:14:38 PM #9

Posted By Un_muted at

why not just get a plane ticket and g to their office and party all night long? That's what im planning to do, and for the fraction of the cost as well

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner