COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Release Date?

Simple Question..

When can i play this game for free ?

or when can i pre order ??

any dates??

and Thanks..

4/28/2017 8:56:00 AM #1

Dates... we don't have them. We are gamers! jk, the game is still in pre-alpha so it's definitely gonna take a while. As for playing it for free, you'll never be able to. You'll need to buy a Spark of Life which gives you 10-14 months of real world time to play and you'll lose some of that time each time you get killed ingame. Regarding pre ordering, you have the pledge packages in the store, i guess.

Friend Code: C00FFC

"You don't know me!"- Mrs. Pancakes

4/28/2017 9:11:35 AM #2

1) You can play when it's done

2) You can pre-order now, see the website store

3) In the gaming development world, dates are there to be broken, so it's better not to have any.

4) No problem :D

4/28/2017 10:00:16 AM #3

Don't forget by backing the game now you also get access to the three pre-alpha experiences. Use my friend code EE4F89 if you take the plunge!

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

4/28/2017 1:57:47 PM #4

Posted By ZeroCool at 11:00 AM - Fri Apr 28 2017

Don't forget by backing the game now you also get access to the three pre-alpha experiences. Use my friend code EE4F89 if you take the plunge!

Check this guy trying to get free money for not doing shit 😂

4/29/2017 8:57:57 PM #5

Hello :)

if i buy a adventurer-package... could i play the game at the moment?

i'm not really sure about it ;D sorry for the question, but.. well.. im really not sure, if i understand all the english articles.. ;-)

greetings from germany

4/29/2017 9:07:35 PM #6

Posted By moquai83 at 10:57 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

Hello :)

if i buy a adventurer-package... could i play the game at the moment?

i'm not really sure about it ;D sorry for the question, but.. well.. im really not sure, if i understand all the english articles.. ;-)

greetings from germany

Hi Moquai83.

The game is currently in developpement and not avaible to play. We are at the moment waiting for pre-alpha which should be this year.

You'll be able to play when the game is released.