COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Xsolla down?

Hello, a couple days ago I was able to purchase EP but today it is not letting me process my payments, it is not my account as the bank has not blocked it?

4/29/2017 11:04:31 AM #1

This is probably the same problem mentioned near the end of page one of https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/18702/unable-to-pay-for-layaway which has in fact been a recurring problem for many people since the store first opened. On a side note, it has been almost a month since Xsolla tried to sneak an extra fee onto COE customers.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

4/29/2017 11:46:01 AM #2

Posted By FenixFireSage at 12:04 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

This is probably the same problem mentioned near the end of page one of https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/18702/unable-to-pay-for-layaway which has in fact been a recurring problem for many people since the store first opened. On a side note, it has been almost a month since Xsolla tried to sneak an extra fee onto COE customers.

Great company Xsolla is 10/10 for effort.

also do not forget the time they sent a customer rep here without even telling SBS.

4/29/2017 12:08:30 PM #3

Posted By Maulvorn at

Hello, a couple days ago I was able to purchase EP but today it is not letting me process my payments, it is not my account as the bank has not blocked it?

Mine went through about an hour ago. I used paypal, not CC for it, not sure if that'd matter though.

4/29/2017 12:12:52 PM #4

Posted By Rothie at 1:08 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at

Mine went through about an hour ago. I used paypal, not CC for it, not sure if that'd matter though.

I tried to use my Debit card and no avail.

4/30/2017 12:58:53 PM #5

Guys just an update - Nationwide automatically blocks Xsolla, so if you have a nationwide account you will need to get it manually approved for the transaction