COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Settlement & Domain Selection

with Settlement Selection coming up are we going to have enough information on the tribes and bioms? For example it was mentioned in the live Q&A that swamps can't support castles, and we know different bioms have different architecture, can we have a preview?

Friend code: FF2B6D
4/29/2017 3:59:03 PM #1

Watch this space. They plan to release a bit more info over the next month, including images of tribe members / artwork, info about biomes and I believe breakdowns of initial EP chart options.

4/29/2017 4:02:17 PM #2

didn't they also mention that tribes would be the next Q&A?

4/29/2017 4:09:02 PM #3

Thanks guys

Friend code: FF2B6D
4/29/2017 4:10:00 PM #4

Posted By Iccubus at 7:02 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

didn't they also mention that tribes would be the next Q&A?

Yes, I guess a lot of information will be given to us during next month in dev journals/posts and Q&A will answer any question we may have after that, so that there won't be lack of info on what we're signing up for.

4/29/2017 4:25:20 PM #5

Everyone needs to calm down. For real.

All Caspian did was mention that people should get their layaway paid off soon, and everyone goes freaking nuts.

Since there is no set date (Not like SbS has proven to be exceptional with deadlines anyhow ;L) I am sure there is still plenty of time for things to be explained.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

4/29/2017 4:46:50 PM #6

Posted By Apaukolypse at 12:25 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

All Caspian did was mention that people should get their layaway paid off soon, and everyone goes freaking nuts.

Since there is no set date (Not like SbS has proven to be exceptional with deadlines anyhow ;L) I am sure there is still plenty of time for things to be explained.

Yes we are going freaking nutz, because it's one step closer to playing CoE. I am appreciating all the Q&A's and information I am gathering from the community. Feel like I am already playing the game.

4/29/2017 4:58:47 PM #7

Posted By Apaukolypse at 09:25 AM - Sat Apr 29 2017

-Caspian said to "have things paid off by next month"

-An announcement of special packages that lead up to a special "surprise" at the end of the month

4/29/2017 5:00:35 PM #8

Posted By Apaukolypse at 11:25 AM - Sat Apr 29 2017

On the flip side, I've been looking at the game for about 2 weeks now. And quite honestly, I was not confident about putting money into it, especially not at the dollar amounts they are asking. Seeing something concrete, that layaways needed to be paid off, although a hint, was a very good step forward.

I do gotta say you guys have WAY more patience than I do, but I've been burned by too many KS campaigns in the past, that I would never have backed the game back then. One I'm still fighting with to get my product, even though they swear they sent it. It's a huge freaking item, not something that gets lost in the mail!

Oh and yeah, I run a software company, so I'm constantly yelling at my devs for missing deadlines. They rock in many ways, but boy do they suck at projecting timelines sighs So that part I'm ok with.

4/29/2017 5:03:13 PM #9

Vye said that the next fortnightly update is on tribes so thats this coming Wednesday

4/29/2017 5:25:46 PM #10

Posted By Vucar at 12:58 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

Posted By Apaukolypse at 09:25 AM - Sat Apr 29 2017

-Caspian said to "have things paid off by next month"

-An announcement of special packages that lead up to a special "surprise" at the end of the month

I sure hope that Land Selection won't be a suprise, or else its going to be a disaster.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

4/29/2017 5:27:04 PM #11

Well, in fact, Server Selection come first.

4/29/2017 7:48:04 PM #12

I am so excited! :) I have faith that tribe information will be out prior to domain selection since it has been confirmed in the past couple of Q&As

4/29/2017 7:52:07 PM #13

The next Q&A is on Tribes, and we'll be providing you with all the information about the Tribes you could ask for in the form of a Design Journal.

We'll be providing concept art of each tribe, cultural information, religious information, strengths and weaknesses, some historical information, relationships between tribes, etc. Stay tuned!

4/29/2017 8:39:08 PM #14

Posted By Caspian at 8:52 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

The next Q&A is on Tribes, and we'll be providing you with all the information about the Tribes you could ask for in the form of a Design Journal.

We'll be providing concept art of each tribe, cultural information, religious information, strengths and weaknesses, some historical information, relationships between tribes, etc. Stay tuned!

Aww man I love you ☺

4/29/2017 9:02:44 PM #15

Yay! I can't wait!