COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Courtier info

If I where to buy that package .. Would it restrict my game play in anyway? I'll be honest the big reason I'm looking at this package is for the hair design you get to have made .. I don't know if any of you know this... But what kind of hair will they be using? Will longer hair styles have physics? Or will they be rigged to your back and shoulders ? Maybe it seems silly that the selling point for me is having my own hairstyle.. But it is.. And for 1000usd I'd like to know a bit more about what I'd be getting

4/29/2017 9:07:00 PM #1

It will restrict your gameplay, assuming you decide to keep your title. If you were to give it away to a friend or to sell it, then you'll be no different from a Gentry, a very rich Gentry.

If you decide to keep it, you'll have the duty of governing your Town and County, and will have extra spirit lost when you die. Counts will lose about 8 times more Spirit I believe.

As for the hair, hopefully the graphic/physic designer will know more about that.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/29/2017 9:16:41 PM #2

Ouch .. And as a count I'd basicly be a target of gankers , hu?

4/29/2017 9:18:10 PM #3

Will we be able to buy counts after launch? Like just come in low teir.. And see how the game is . then if you want make a new account with count or what ever upper tier

4/29/2017 9:21:53 PM #4

After Launch, there will be no more packages. Nothing can be purchased except for sparks of life and souls. No items, titles, packages, etc.

Also, as a Count, you'll have citizens and mayors at your side. You will receive taxes, and be able to raise a army to protect you. Of course, a army of NPC has its limits, so you should try to recruit a few Players if you can.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.