COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS DOMAINS
New APAC Town

I am glad to announce the birth of a new APAC town. The town of "PERIDEXIA". Just where on the APAC Server? Not sure yet......... Unaffiliated, but open to negotiations. (nudge nudge wink wink).

Nestled in the valley along the banks of a river lies the small settlement of Peridexia, once home to the last fabled Peridexion Tree. But the Peridexion Trees are all long dead now, all that remains are the legend & a dead tree in the middle of a small town. Legend has it that in days long past, when dragons roamed the lands & skies of Elyria, all the animals & birds lived in fear of them. The "Spirit of Life" (Terra) took pity on the creatures & created the Peridexion Trees. Carefully scattered throughout the land, they offered a refuge & safe haven for all wildlife. For as long as they dallied near the trees, they were safe from dragons.

For dragons could not touch a Peridexion Tree, nor bear to be within its shade, nor even to tolerate the scent of its flowers & fruits. The "Spirit of Life" summoned all the creatures of Elyria & told them of the safety guaranteed by the Peridexion Trees. Slowly over the ages as the world changed & the dragons entered their slow decline, the trees also withered & died. Leaving magnificent dried husks of what were once trees of such grandeur. The creatures of Elyria still remember & will often stop & rest beneath an old tree. Though they fear dragons no more.

5/2/2017 9:09:02 AM #1

Congratulations on your town, it sounds like a wonderful idea. If you wish to mingle with the majority of APAC players here is the common discord https://discord.gg/012JHuBASVs1H2N8A from there you can reach out to the wider community and find your home.

5/2/2017 9:51:51 AM #2

Grats on the town and good luck. :)

5/2/2017 10:38:42 AM #3

Always nice to see more APAC people planning things! Welcome :)

If you are new to the community, the Design Journals will answer a lot of your questions.

5/2/2017 1:36:40 PM #4

why it is nice to see another apac player it should have been posted in the guild section.

sorry but had to be said.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

5/2/2017 11:24:18 PM #5

Mandrake - Ooops
Thanks to the rest of you. Look forward to getting to know you all as the game develops.

5/2/2017 11:27:37 PM #6

Moved to guild recruitment for you - welcome to the community and Elyrian aristocracy. :)

5/2/2017 11:54:26 PM #7

Welcome to APAC :)

5/4/2017 2:47:41 AM #8

Welcome to the APAC community! As Kadara pointed out you can find nearly all APAC groups on that discord :)

However since you hinted wink, wink if you are interested in joining a Kingdom on APAC I would point you in the direction of Lor Voskara:

Discord

Website

Forum post

We are a friendly and active community and I think your background lore would fit in nicely with one of our Countess' themes. Drop by and say hello :)

Best of luck with your journey!

Friend code: B29DD8

7/11/2017 10:51:22 AM #9

Welcome to APAC Penddraig I agree with FafnirHelgard if you are interested in joining a Kingdom on APAC I would point you in the direction of Lor Voskara.

7/12/2017 12:10:11 AM #10

As Count of Yamashiro Province in Lor Voskara, I welcome you to the APAC server Penddraig.