COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Still can't buy a package

It's really getting overly frustrating trying to upgrade packages between a store bug and xsolla i've been trying to upgrade for a cumulative of 4 days now. Xsolla support keeps reading me copy paste transcripts from india so I'm at a loss at what to do. Their page just spams "cannot proccess" everytime I try to upgrade my tier. At first it made me make 6 payments because it bugged out everytime I did over $100 and now I can't do anything at all. I've never had so much trouble trying to spend money. They say it's from my bank, my bank says it's from them and it's just a circle of nonsense.

I sent this to xsolla too but I'm sure they are just gonna give me another copy paste from dubai next. Not really a CoE bug but idk if you can talk to an actual person at xsolla because that would be great.

I don't know anymore.

5/5/2017 8:13:05 PM #1

Have you tried other payment methods ie paypal, card etc?

5/5/2017 9:06:55 PM #2

This sounds like the longtime infinitely recurring problem which has plagued many people since the store first opened. At least SBS customers have not had their purchases held hostage by Xsolla like I mentioned in the above linked post happening to another game company.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

5/5/2017 9:29:36 PM #3

Use a different browser. Worked for someone I know.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

5/5/2017 9:37:49 PM #4

Posted By Shady Clown at 2:29 PM - Fri May 05 2017

And try to clear your browser history and cache for each if that doesn't help.

5/6/2017 12:35:10 AM #5

I can't help but wonder if maybe Xsolla is not parsing some billing addresses correctly from the store checkout page and therefore not processing the transaction. Maybe they have some difficulty with certain street addresses, city names or zip codes.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

5/6/2017 2:06:37 AM #6

Will try the suggested, ty

I don't know anymore.

5/6/2017 2:18:26 AM #7

Posted By Vilucide at 5:37 PM - Fri May 05 2017

Posted By Shady Clown at 2:29 PM - Fri May 05 2017

And try to clear your browser history and cache for each if that doesn't help.

This worked this time. Ty

I don't know anymore.