COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Missing Influence bug

Before the forum updates and everything I had a number of influence given to me from referrals, but it still hasn't updated with my Kickstarter amount since then.

Influence earnt from this thread: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/7506/temporary-closed-free-art?page=1#61

Influence only on account: https://i.gyazo.com/2d1a1c07988fd51ff645dca2dca60f90.png

I'm not sure how to report/find a solution to the issue, so any help would be appreciated.

ayy lmao

5/13/2017 9:31:13 AM #1

First of all, love your work. Very nice.

When you click your account name in the top right corner of the screen, and click the influence tab, it should display something like this:

This should include all referrals, except the all too common ones where people forget to use your referral code etc.

I'm aware there has been mention of other IP rewards pending that haven't been awarded but are being tracked, but I have no idea what those are.

EDIT: My referrals (or at least the few that used them) appear to be showing. If yours were showing before, it may be a bug? Not sure why it would clear though.

5/14/2017 3:18:46 AM #2

Posted By Oracle at 7:31 PM - Sat May 13 2017

First of all, love your work. Very nice.

When you click your account name in the top right corner of the screen, and click the influence tab, it should display something like this:

This should include all referrals, except the all too common ones where people forget to use your referral code etc.

I'm aware there has been mention of other IP rewards pending that haven't been awarded but are being tracked, but I have no idea what those are.

EDIT: My referrals (or at least the few that used them) appear to be showing. If yours were showing before, it may be a bug? Not sure why it would clear though.

The 2nd link I've included in the OP is the only influence I've received. It's really odd, I think something went wrong from the transition from site v1 to v2. Definitely a bug.

ayy lmao

5/22/2017 1:22:18 AM #3

Bump

ayy lmao

5/22/2017 3:45:23 PM #4

Noted Elf. Serp and I will see what we can do.

ZRO

5/22/2017 5:48:15 PM #5

Posted By ZRO at 08:45 AM - Mon May 22 2017

Noted Elf. Serp and I will see what we can do.

Looking into it, thanks for informing us!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

5/22/2017 5:52:13 PM #6

HelloPosted By Elf at 6:22 PM - Sun May 21 2017

Bump

Hi Elf, please send me a Private message with the email address associated with your Kickstarter. It appears it is different from the email attached to your CoE account.

Thank you!

5/23/2017 6:19:50 PM #7

Hi Elf,

Those you invited need to be paying/contributing members of the community to earn you IP.

Please see this thread for more information.

Thank you.