COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
EP Bought before Bloodline

Hello, I am wondering that since I bought an Adventurer package in November of last year, and then bought 275 EP as an addon, but am now finding out that I need to be a Bloodline to purchase additional EP (I was thinking about purchasing some during this sale and now it won't let me since it says i need to upgrade my pledge) What I am wondering is that if I were to not upgrade to a bloodline package, and maybe just bumped up to the Pioneer package, would I even be able to use the current EP I have? What would be the point of the EP I have currently if I do not upgrade, since I wouldn't be in the exposition. Would it be converted to store credit eventually? Thank you

Catch Phrase!

5/21/2017 3:48:25 PM #1

This answer has been found in General Discussion

Catch Phrase!

5/21/2017 4:02:20 PM #2

Posted By OcarinaSchief at 09:48 AM - Sun May 21 2017

This answer has been found in General Discussion

Link?

5/21/2017 5:53:17 PM #3

Posted By Serpentius at 11:53 AM - Fri May 19 2017

Happy end of the Gregorian work week Elyrians!

Regarding any technical issue or issue specifically relating to your account, the BEST way to get help is to email [email protected]. That may not have been the quickest way in the past, but we've implemented some new mechanisms to allow us to manage your inquiries much more efficiently then ever before!

Regarding the other question here, the answer is: There are less than 20 people in the entire community who purchased EP before we limited its purchase to people with Bloodline Tier or above. We will be issuing those people store credit for their EP purchases. To gain access to Exposition requires purchase of a Bloodline Package or higher.

Have a wonderful day!

6/1/2017 3:01:48 PM #4

TWO hours left till the Anniversary sale is over. Odds of the store credit being issued before it is over NOW seems very poor.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878