COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
I want my character to be a painter.

I have based my character "Noah" to be a painter. Will there be a way to sell my paintings for in game currency ? Can they be hung up? Is there a way for me to open my computer files and upload a JPG or PNG file to a canvas? Thanks!

5/19/2017 4:57:55 AM #1

No information on the art profession been given yet as far as I know. (Hope it comes soon!)

But yes, selling and hanging them up should be there as you can sell and use other profession goods.

I do not think you will be able to upload anything - legal stuff and immersion breaking images a plenty - my guess would be you will be using a ingame system to paint.

5/22/2017 6:05:45 PM #2

Thanks, yea...I hope I can upload my art....there should be a terms of service to be agreed to saying something like you must own or it must be all original work that you up load ya'know?

5/22/2017 7:48:43 PM #3

Maybe taking screenshots of things and then painting those screenshots (with filters on) like it can be done in Black desert online.

The thing is, I hope painting will be more than just painting portraits, but also paint ceilings/walls, painting objects etc. there could be much more to "painting" than just the general picture frame.

5/22/2017 8:00:16 PM #4

Well, I would hope Elyria would have some room for painters.

Otherwise Painters might get angry and try to conquer all of Europe....I mean Elyria.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/27/2017 9:20:15 PM #5

Does anyone currently know the job options available? I'd love to be a sculptor.

5/29/2017 2:29:32 AM #6

Dunno.

A job is technically whatever anybody is willing to pay.

If something is craftable, whether or not you can make a "job" out of it is if people want it. I THINK there will be some form of Masonry skill or something that might include sculpting. That might be in demand. Dunno.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/29/2017 4:07:02 AM #7

This is a very odd subforum for this thread.

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7