COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
NA-W

I'm a Duke on NA-W and I am in search of people looking to expand into enterprising jobs and markets. Would you like to be part of something bigger than yourself? Would you like to find a welcoming, and supportive Duchy? Are you interested in creating a guild, running, or being part of any of the following... Candlemaker Architecture/Engineer Tinkerer General Store Banking - possible

If you are interested in any fo these and don't have a home yet please send me a message. Title doesn't matter, goals do! :)

5/26/2017 11:40:03 PM #1

omg how did I not know of this.... you did have a recruitment thread!

7/19/2017 8:35:03 PM #2

Hmmm I live in a more eastern region, do you think that will be an issue, That aside I am looking to align with someone who would be interested in having laws that lean towards trial by combat(when actions would call for it) or at least working towards some sort of grand coliseum/fighting arena. I will be upfront that I simply want this because it would be very entertaining and cool

7/20/2017 1:16:05 AM #3

It really depends on your ping, however I don't think most of East would make too much of an issue. I personally live in Alaska. As I'm unsure what tribe we will get the idea of a trial by combat interests me if it's something we can do mechanically. A fighting arena/ Coliseum is something I am pushing for. Entertainment and being cool draws crowds. The major projects I'd like to cover in my double duchy will be;

Arena - (Coliseum, Fighting circuit - with good prize support)

Garden - To push unique growth of flowers, and ensure greater access to unique, or far reaching plants and herbs. This will be the basis of a seed vault.

Zoo - To provide a place for a stock of animals, thus allowing us to continue to have access to what those animals provide in drops, or to fight in the area.

As you see most of the goals, at least from these major points are about sustainability, and product continuity. They also as a secondary means provide tourism, to help massage and increase trade capabilities within my Duchy. If you're interested in discussing plans, or wish to take part in the organization, participating, or otherwise being involved send me a DM, see me in Discord or just respond here. Thanks for taking an interest in my post, I have many plans but am trying to wait until domain selection before really pushing for a recruitment thread. I'm more interested in finding people who wish to have a fun gaming environment and who wish to belong to a bit of a community. Thank you for your time!

7/23/2017 6:49:37 AM #4

I indeed am tempted but given I'm on the other side of continent(Ontario) so I will be choosing an East server if possible