COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Seeking a Guildmaster

((/rp on)) A Large gruff looking man affixs a notice unto the tavern board before groaning looking at the load of notices he carries.

"To those that may be interested" "My master seeks an experienced Blacksmith who does not shy from the harsh reality that war exists and who is lookinmg to set up permanent residence on his land and being available to enrich his city. His duties would include administrating apprenticeships and colluding with merchants to export quality smithed goods and to ensure that local armies are well armed and armored at a discounted rate. In exchange my master offers significant support as well as land to conduct guild busieness and administrative assistance as well aid from the protectorate where needed.

Only serious applicants need respond" ((/rp off)) ((Hey there; basically I am looking for the odd ducks who have a love of crafting; in particular the crafting of metal weapons and armor; but also a desire and ideally experience administrating a guild. This person would be on the NA-WEST server and willing to base their guild within my city and be ready to commit to it for atleast 1 year of time as be available atleast a few times a week. This person would work with merchants to promote their goods and thus our city. In addition this guild would be expected to provide cleared members of our forces with reduced rate purchases. In exchange our city would provide Guild tokens and land to conduct guild busieness; as well as protection and support as needed by the aforementioned forces. It also provides someone so inclined a means to be considered seriously by the governing body without actually needing to be a ruler or any type...or the risks associated with such.

Please PM me if you want to discuss more about this; I realize the games quite a ways off but these discussions need to happen sooner rather then later))

6/27/2017 3:18:20 PM #1

seems like a lot to ask for someone to join and follow you. I think you would be better off joining a kingdom and advertise through them, otherwise your limiting yourself to people who are yet to decide what they are doing apart from being on NA-W. Most people who would take up this kind of offer would already be in a kingdom tbh

6/27/2017 4:43:19 PM #2

Sent you PM.

7/4/2017 2:50:51 AM #3

i hate to say it but hmm

this is meant for the organisations forum not the general discussion forum. any mods able to move it to correct forum?

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/7/2017 2:50:29 AM #4

Posted By mandrake1980 at 9:50 PM - Mon Jul 03 2017

i hate to say it but hmm

this is meant for the organisations forum not the general discussion forum. any mods able to move it to correct forum?

Agreed, moved to Angelica Organizations