COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Mayor seeking Duchy

Not sure if this post belongs here or not but I'm posting it anyway.

I've pledged as a mayor and am looking to make contact with anyone who is planning on starting a Duchy or County in a Tropical Rainforest biome near the coast or a Saltwater Mangrove biome on the NA-E server.

I'm looking to focus on exploration and resource harvesting.

I should also mention that I am a member of Helgrim Enterprises and plan to be fully open and welcoming to anyone associated with them.

5/22/2017 5:27:43 AM #1

Welcome Moseph,

Unfortunately we can not tell you which biome any of us will have until later in development. But if those items are negotiable we have one additional mayor position available in our county.

Newel County Info! For a listing of our current county structure please visit http://nosleans.com/newel

And or Discord link Here

If this position interest you, you're still looking for a home and/or have any questions please let me know!

5/22/2017 2:45:02 PM #2

Sadly, like Noslim I can't promise you a specific biome just yet.

That said, we would love to have your settlement within the County of Gal'Ikar. We could certainly make use of explorers and innovators. However if my specific County does not interest you, allow me to at least point you towards the Duchy I have pledged myself towards. The Duchy of Nareveth is one of the best I've seen. You would have to speak with Duke Levi Symond if you were interested.

6/25/2017 8:35:51 AM #3

Agree with the above post. Sadly, no one can as yet tell you what tribes we will have access to or what Biome will be available. I know we all have preferences but it could end up that neither the tribe we want nor the Biome will be available at all to us. These factors are up in the air and will be till the developers show is the map of the new world.

These are not known nor will they be til just before the game opens. I would instead suggest talking to each Kingdom and read up on them. Go to its members and talk to them about their Kingdoms, Duchies and Counties. I think you will find the two list above worth looking at as well as many others. Again I would hope you talk to many between now and when the lands area selected. You will find many strong, dedicated groups out there that will prove of more worth in the game than being in a certain Biome or tribe. Reach out and find your home among them.

Governor of Fararo, In service to Duchess Hela and Duke Nimb Zephyr of The Anemoi and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair. Join the Dance of Destiny because 'Winter is Coming.' Friend code: 3F53D0

6/27/2017 9:37:44 PM #4

Like the others have said so far, we don't get to be picky regarding our tribes or biomes at the moment. We just don't have enough information available to be of any reliable use of just yet.

If you are joining a community, join one you get along with. Visit some discords and chat with those that might end up your citizens, neighbors, or higher ups. The duchy I am a part of is very friendly and diverse, but more importantly, I get along with them splendidly. Find a family you get along with because you are going to be dealing with them quite a bit.

Friend Code: ID3641