COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Week 4 is now here!

As it is 00:32GMT on the 4th week of the the may promotion; any guesses on what it will be and what day of the week it will be announced?

5/22/2017 10:32:56 PM #31

Posted By BaronMagisto at 2:18 PM - Mon May 22 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at

As it is 00:32GMT on the 4th week of the the may promotion; any guesses on what it will be and what day of the week it will be announced?

Indeed week 4 is here and no promotion news...following the theme of zero deadlines met. Can't say I am surprised.

Hey BaronMagisto,

As we mentioned in Discord over the weekend, the deployment to support the week 4 promotion will be on Tuesday, with the week 4 promotion going live either Tuesday or Wednesday. Barring any unforeseen issues, of course.

Assuming a deployment happens on or before Wednesday, that leaves 7 days (1 week) for the final promotion.

5/22/2017 10:45:19 PM #32

called it on page #1

5/22/2017 10:55:36 PM #33

Aye, you did. (and since you did, I didn't bother, just +1'd you, LOL)

"...who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear..."

5/22/2017 11:33:51 PM #34

No guess. Expect surprise.

5/22/2017 11:43:45 PM #35

Posted By Maulvorn at

I believe SBS will give (maybe based on influence points) a certain amount of sparks of life/souls that can be donated to our friends to introduce them to CoE.

5/23/2017 6:02:45 AM #36

Posted By R3gis at 01:43 AM - Tue May 23 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at

I believe SBS will give (maybe based on influence points) a certain amount of sparks of life/souls that can be donated to our friends to introduce them to CoE.

That is one of the things I really doubt, mostly because there isnt a playable game yet. Ifyou want to introduce people to something there should be something to do. Still hoping for domain selection and the first pre alpha experience :)

5/23/2017 6:17:20 AM #37
  1. EP store.
  2. A map we can look at (doesn't even have to be the final one. Just a concept at least).
  3. Hard news about development (Solid road map).

Those are the things my friends and I hope for (and care about really).

Maybe account merger too. But better to keep expectations low and be surprised in case it actually is something cool.

5/23/2017 6:52:12 AM #38

Posted By R3gis at 12:43 AM - Tue May 23 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at

Which they already did with the week 1 promotion. I got a spark for my post KS contribution. Would have much preferred an Elyrian package to gift.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

5/23/2017 2:04:28 PM #39

Posted By Azima at 02:17 AM - Tue May 23 2017

1. EP store.
  2. A map we can look at (doesn't even have to be the final one. Just a concept at least).

Maybe account merger too. But better to keep expectations low and be surprised in case it actually is something cool.

These would be pretty cool. But, their clue was a little picture of a wagon/caravan, wasn't it?

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

5/23/2017 2:09:31 PM #40

Posted By Kitlandria at 4:04 PM - Tue May 23 2017

Posted By Azima at 02:17 AM - Tue May 23 2017

1. EP store.

These would be pretty cool. But, their clue was a little picture of a wagon/caravan, wasn't it?

in fact all three options are viable with th clue. 1. Ep store --> wagon stands for traveling merchant. 2. Map --> exploring the map with the wagon 3. Road mpa--> the coming way

5/23/2017 2:59:38 PM #41

Posted By Azima at 03:17 AM - Tue May 23 2017

1. EP store.

Till some time agoI'm sure that there was a concept map for Elyria in the media galery. But these are the only things i found

5/23/2017 4:44:12 PM #42

Please let there be a map that we can use to narrow down any selections we might have

5/23/2017 5:20:14 PM #43

Bah people think a second game could be a thing... I don't know about that.

People that think about exposition in October? before the alpha tests? that makes no sense. Though it'd be interesting to see what actually comes of the game if they where to say October would be exposition. Sure they said the game would launch in December when kick-starter happened but they have only been in production since the beginning of the year. That would be very interesting indeed to see this game develop so fast, I don't think it's remotely possible.

The overall shape of each continent and where mountain ranges are would be awesome to see.

Prologue would be cool, but some people want the prologue to also include the majority of jobs and weapons. So that seems likely. but I doubt it'd be anything like that.

So my 2c will be as follows, a discount on spark of life and carriage for two, as those are the things that aren't discounted right now, and the theme for promotion is discounts. and everything is discounted by 10% I could see those at 10% or some other odd thing about it.

Though that's predictable and not really a surprise. So it'll likely include the domain selection.

Things that need to happen before land selection.

• NPC and OPC details and roles.

• resources exclusive to each biome, and what areas can have tunnels, and what you need to be able to support a home foundation and tunnels.

• Where each biome is located on the maps.

• The various job descriptions and what they need to be successful, and how the mini-game works while crafting.

• how guilds work, and what it takes to make a guild branch.

• where ruins are planned to be located.

5/23/2017 5:27:22 PM #44

I've said this before and I will say it again. SBS is really tanking it when it comes to timeliness and delivery on information.

If you are running promotions that are time sensitive giving the information out two or three days into the week that the promotion is running is ridiculous. If you say there is a promotion that runs for a week than the information should drop at 12:01AM on Monday at the latest.

The Township of Bris, County Delgora. Friend Code B2CF9C Friend Code B2CF9C

5/23/2017 5:30:05 PM #45

Posted By Hugh Bris at 10:27 AM - Tue May 23 2017

I've said this before and I will say it again. SBS is really tanking it when it comes to timeliness and delivery on information.

If you are running promotions that are time sensitive giving the information out two or three days into the week that the promotion is running is ridiculous. If you say there is a promotion that runs for a week than the information should drop at 12:01AM on Monday at the latest.

We already told you when the next deployment was happening and when the promotion would go live.